SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DDP series = fan fiction = no good and Sideshow's only included a Cobra base.

Inferior to Marvel series or not I'd venture that they got the inspiration for both the hilt and mask/hs from DDP titles. I'm still holding out hope for an included Joe base also unless they've specifically said somewhere he will not be coming with one. Regardless, he will be in my cabinet on a Joe base back to back with SE fighting off Cobra Ninjas. Pre-ordered for sure.

WTF is this??? :horror :rotfl

No thx Sideshow, I'd rather spend these $$$ on a good looking DEFINITIVE Storm Shadow.

Actually from what I've heard, the deluxe Cobra bases shown at SDCC are sold separately, so it's unknown if he comes with any stand.

Besides, I never played with Storm Shadow V2 as a Joe so a Cobra affiliation is fine with me. Who else is SE going to fight with a sword?

The Red Ninjas? Slice? Dice? Hell, it's gay, but even Firefly wound up being a ninja. :lol

It is just a preview.

Yup. Pretty much how I see it.

I wonder what his normal sword looks like. Or if he even comes with one. And his claw? Guess we'll have to wait tomorrow.

And that vest is sort of weird but a cool piece for a firefly rebuild.

It looks like he's holding his "normal" sword in nearly every shot.

Hopefully Sideshow continues to put a bit more effort into the figure galleries like they've done with SS. And it is nice that he comes included with some items for creating a custom look right out of the box. That said, hopefully he comes with some throwing stars (like the one pic) and his clawed hands.

I'm pretty sure SE carries a sword because he likes to stab people, not just so he can fence with other sword wielders.

I liked it when Snake Eyes didn't carry a sword, when he was, you know, a COMMANDO, not a ninja.

The Red Ninjas? Slice? Dice? Hell, it's gay, but even Firefly wound up being a ninja. :lol

Sorry I wasn't playing with Joes by the time Hasbro got around to those.

I had 5 characters that had swords, SE, SS, Quick Kick, Jinx, and Budo, (maybe Muskrat) only one of them was with Cobra. Maybe SE could face off against Ice Vipers or Ripper but the Joe Ninja had the sword to fight the Cobra Ninja.

Edit:
Forgot about Gnawgahyde who had a machete, who is also pretty forgettable. Still only one Ninja on Cobra's side when I was a kid.

Last edited:
No alt portrait? Bummer.

100140_Gg6YPlb8_press08-001.jpg

100140_AT5xYV1h_press03-001.jpg

100140_D52Hm32g_press02-001.jpg

100140_WNSp6kya_press01-001.jpg

100140_8lHf3U5j_press06-001.jpg

100140_m7YP856I_press05-001.jpg

100140_T167E3k2_press04-001.jpg

1001401_wlkj29lS_press02-001.jpg

Back