SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did too, that's why I made one. But I just see Lifeline's color scheme more appealing to Sideshow.

I think the opposite. Doc has a more realistic outfit, which would fit Sideshow's Joes better. Really only the Cobras so far have been a bit bright (CCC, Red Ninja, probably the Viper). The Joes have been more or less in more realistic military outfits, which Doc would fit into nicely.

Lifeline is a lame, unpopular character though. And so far, Sideshow has chosen more popular characters. If they do a medic, I figure we'll get Doc before Lifeline.

I would think so too. Doc is far more well known than Lifeline.

Whatever happened to Shockwave by the way? Didn't they say a long time ago he was in the pipeline? Like when they said Beachhead was in the pipeline? :impatient:

Maybe we'll get lucky and substance will win out over style.

Doc was my favorite Joe, and I only had three (my brother collected Joes, I collected Cobra). Even though he's off the beaten path for accessories, you can load out a medic just as well as any soldier (the fact that he wasn't a pacifist means atleast a sidearm, and maybe the flare launcher). He doesn't fit the template for the figures we have so far, but I don't think it would be hard for him to measure up. There's no reason Doc has to be a boring figure.

I think they'll pass up Doc for Lifeline. The pacifist's vivid red and white outfit plays better to Sideshow's flamboyance.

I think they will as well Lifeline's outfit is a bit unique with the white details and gear. Liked him as a kid, came with a kewl .45.

Do we have nay idea which Joes, besides Hawk, are coming after Stalker? Any chance we'll see Low-Light. Sideshow could do amazing things with an urban sniper.

I think they'll pass up Doc for Lifeline. The pacifist's vivid red and white outfit plays better to Sideshow's flamboyance.

I can see your logic, but I hope Sideshow doesn't go this route. With his red and white uniform, Lifeline looked more like a member of the Red Cross vs. a member of a military SPEC OPS unit.

Id rather see Doc, sometimes tells me either or is a long ways away

Ditto. :exactly:

Whatever happened to Shockwave by the way? Didn't they say a long time ago he was in the pipeline? Like when they said Beachhead was in the pipeline? :impatient:

Not certain. They mentioned that Shockwave was in development a while back. I also asked them about Snow Job, who's file card was featured on a page on Larry Hama in Catalog 11. They said "Good eye! Snow Job is in the works!" or something along those lines. I'm beginning to think that "in development" in Sideshow speak means "on a list of guys we may or may not do". :(

I wasn't initially interested in Shockwave. But if Sideshow updates him as an ERT member with plenty of flashbangs, that'd be great.

Actually, with their record so far, Sideshow gets the benefit of the doubt on any figure they're willing to try to tackle.

Do we have nay idea which Joes, besides Hawk, are coming after Stalker? Any chance we'll see Low-Light. Sideshow could do amazing things with an urban sniper.

Love to see Lowlight myself.

As for concrete figures, Sideshow has shown us teasers of both Hawk and the Cobra Viper. They've also shown pics of a Cobra Desert Ops Officer. After that, nothing concrete. They've mentioned both Shockwave, Snow Job, Destro and Zartan as being in development, as well as female Joes and Cobras.

I like Lifeline. I even think the pacifist thing is interesting - although the cartoon took that to an unrealistic, ridiculous extreme of course.

I like Doc better though. I'll take either, or both.

I think we'd get Doc before Lifeline, but who knows? Beach Head, being a much later character than the rest, was a bit of a surprise...

Chuckles is underrated imo - Sideshow could do a lot with that character.

Yea, Don Johnson should have been Chuckles in the movie instead of Falcon.

picture.php

IF Sideshow produced a 12" CHUCKLES figure, my guess . . . he'll come with multiple outfits.

The same outfit that came on the 3.75" figure, a more proper attire suit, but not necessarily a MIB type suit, and probably a field outfit (i.e. BDU, fatigue, etc.) considering the character was very minimal.

IF Sideshow produced a 12" CHUCKLES figure, my guess . . . he'll come with multiple outfits.

The same outfit that came on the 3.75" figure, a more proper attire suit, but not necessarily a MIB type suit, and probably a field outfit (i.e. BDU, fatigue, etc.) considering the character was very minimal.

Or they'll just issue him as "very minimal" and use an excuse like "domestic exclusive" to keep him the same price.

Back