1/6 SSC Sgt. Slaughter Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should SSC make a 1/6 Sgt. Slaughter?

• Yes

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
304718_476995662318335_1127367306_n.jpg

The idea is cool.. But Dave's work (HS & paint job) made kitbashing Sarge so much fun than buying an overpriced boxed set..

I couldn't agree more. Bashing my own versions of these characters beats a box set any day, IMHO. And yes, you do wind up spending just about the same as you would for a box set, but there's always going to be that thing about your custom bashed version that makes it different from all the others.

Great bashes guys, I love bashing figures myself and as you can see I bashed a Sgt., however you guys are missing the point of the thread, its for an official sideshow version, so not only a few members on the freaks who got lucky enough to get one of the small run of heads from ski could have a Slaughter of there own.

I also second another run from ski, I could use a version 2 head with ski's paint apts:lecture

Great bashes guys, I love bashing figures myself and as you can see I bashed a Sgt., however you guys are missing the point of the thread, its for an official sideshow version.

:rotfl

Even if SS did by some chance release this figure, he prolly comes in a scuba outfit with a trench coat.

Why would they include the scuba suit? Codpiece would be more modern in their book....

Back