SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me see if I can guess the parts. The bodysuit is from the Hasbro 9" line and the belt is Medicom RAH. Head, boots, gauntlets and head are all modified SSC Wolverine. Let me know if I'm even partially right. As always your work is amazing, can't wait to see the next series especially since you keep posting these great bashes.

Hey old friend, you nailed it. But I wouldn't expect any less from a fellow customizer with your skill and experience, Thanks for the kind word. It's always appreciated. More pics coming once I add the new head I have on the way.

AFM

Hey old friend, you nailed it. But I wouldn't expect any less from a fellow customizer with your skill and experience, Thanks for the kind word. It's always appreciated. More pics coming once I add the new head I have on the way.

AFM

Awesome. Can't wait. Just for inspiration, and entertainment, I am gonna' haveta' sit back and enjoy Heroes Faith one more time since you posted a chapter in the thread. It's only fair.

found the Guardians of the Galaxy vol2 wave at TRU today, but they wouldnt sell em to me. Release date on the figures is March 1st apparently. Dumb they had em on the shelf lol, but oh well! I put Angela, Darkhawk, Yondu, & Nova on hold at least.

found the Guardians of the Galaxy vol2 wave at TRU today, but they wouldnt sell em to me. Release date on the figures is March 1st apparently. Dumb they had em on the shelf lol, but oh well! I put Angela, Darkhawk, Yondu, & Nova on hold at least.

We just saw that line at target today 2/18 and got a few.

Spoke with a Sideshow rep earlier and asked if I could possibly get another socket to put in the maskless sculpt. She said they will have to send me an entirely new sculpt instead of just the little peg socket.

Hopefully they follow through with it.

Anyone know where I can get this for the lowest price? Not to be tacky I just feel $270 shipped is a bit much from SSC.

don't really know, sorry. This guy is pricey.

To be honest, if he had a better quality control, and painted hair on the arms, he would be almost perfect, and worth it.

I am pretty happy with him in my collection, I really enjoy the fact that he holds an agressive pose, a different body, classic look....

Once I knew I wanted this figure, the next dilemma was, wait 6 months to a year and possibly get him much cheaper
Or buy it now, knowing I could get it

I bought it now, had some gift cards to help, but I probably would have been ok waiting
Never seems to fail, figures go down in price over time
May be wrong there

Grabbed one on eBay for $235, used a promo code to knock off shipping so I'm good. Don't need the sword, I'll never display it anyway.

Does anyone have the Phicen M30 body? If so, could you stick the unmasked sculpt on it to see the size?

I wanna use it for a custom figure and I've heard the sculpt might be oversized on the body. Would like to know for sure before I spend money.

I'm pretty sure a Phicen body together with parts from this figure, or even Crazy Toys' one, can look awesome... you just need to try and error :panic:

I do not trust my abilities, nor I have the time to do it, so I did not dare to do that, and got the Sideshow release.

I took some better quality pics of the figure.

IMGP4439.jpg

IMGP4442 small.jpg

IMGP4443 small.jpg

I don't see a better wolverine coming out for a long long time
They did a nice job all around with this figure

Back