SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's so subtle that it doesn't show in pictures. It's definitely noticeable in person, but not heavy.

Between mine and the Snowspeeder Luke on display at Timewalker (not for sale), I do notice the weathering on the jacket can be a little heavier from one figure to another.

that's strange how some of the weathering could be darker and then again maybe not. I think that`s how it was with the hot toys Chewbacca ANH some were lighter then others that's how a mas produced figures are some better then the others nut nobody notice it at first until they really study it.

that's strange how some of the weathering could be darker and then again maybe not. I think that`s how it was with the hot toys Chewbacca ANH some were lighter then others that's how a mas produced figures are some better then the others nut nobody notice it at first until they really study it.

Ha. Am sure if you really investigated you'd find figures produced on Monday and Friday are not as good as other days. [emoji3] human nature :)

not my pic, sorry I don't know the source.

IMG_3540.JPG

Really nice picture. The inaccuracy of that belt though with the holster on it just irks the heck out of me. :lol

Nice. Great price compared to what they are going for on eBay but still too high for my blood.

Hey GG, here's the pic that shows the positioning of the lightsaber hooks on the vest. Because you're using actual saber hooks (not faux plastic hooks like SSC did) you'll do it the same way the costume people did it - small slice through vest, top of hook hidden. and use a large needle to punch through for your rivets. I'll try to dig out my screen ref pics.

Can't wait to see your custom Luke!:hi5:

ok thanks. I will be looking forward to your screen ref photos. I think the metal light saber clips would be better then plastic I would think. the light saber clip parts are done. just have to do those small tiny pieces to put on the straps of the flack vest.

Back