SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed out on this one cause I didn't think it would sell out but recently obtained the X-Wing Luke...I'm real happy with it (helmet on); it's a very iconic look.

I missed out on this one cause I didn't think it would sell out but recently obtained the X-Wing Luke...I'm real happy with it (helmet on); it's a very iconic look.

Cool. I did the same. Should get X-Wing Luke next week. Mine will also be keeping helmet on !

My favourite in Star Wars are the X-Wings and if course Luke in the trench so this is a must have. Of course disappointed with head sculpt. But he'll do (with helmet on) until HT have a go.

Cool. I did the same. Should get X-Wing Luke next week. Mine will also be keeping helmet on !

My favourite in Star Wars are the X-Wings and if course Luke in the trench so this is a must have. Of course disappointed with head sculpt. But he'll do (with helmet on) until HT have a go.

I think you'll be happy with it, looks good on display...and I wouldn't count on HT; as far as I'm concerned they haven't gotten Luke right yet.

I think you'll be happy with it, looks good on display...and I wouldn't count on HT, as far as I'm concerned they haven't gotten Luke right yet.

The SS X-Wing Luke is actually one of my favorite Star Wars figures in my collection. With the helmet on, it looks fantastic and that orange suit really sticks out from all of the black and white figures.

X-Wing and Snowspeeder Lukes are my 2 favorite figures! With a bit of futzing and mods, they are perfect.

How many of these were made? When I first saw the $300+ price tag if thought it would never selll and that there was plenty of time to wait. I'm glad that I grabbed the x-Wing version but I really like this version. Congrats to all of you that own this guy.

X-Wing and Snowspeeder Lukes are my 2 favorite figures! With a bit of futzing and mods, they are perfect.

Yes, I'm going to have to have a read through the X-Wing Luke forum to see what mods could be possible. He looks a bit too clean. But am sure with a bit of Tamiya weathering powder that can be modified lightly.

Yes, I'm going to have to have a read through the X-Wing Luke forum to see what mods could be possible. He looks a bit too clean. But am sure with a bit of Tamiya weathering powder that can be modified lightly.
For the X-Wing i soaked the suit in water and applied a wash on it to remove the clean. It also shrink the suit slightly and fit the body better. The collar also looks better now

OK great thanks that sounds like a good mod to me !! If only there was something which could be done with the head sculpt....

Now to find the X-Wing Luke thread. The search function on this site for threads is terrible.

Ah OK. That's smarter to go external and use google rather than the search in top right corner.

Anyway, back to Snowspeeder Luke ! Highjack over...

a couple more pics.

esb wip luke.jpg

esb wip luke2.jpg

esb wip.jpg

For the X-Wing i soaked the suit in water and applied a wash on it to remove the clean. It also shrink the suit slightly and fit the body better. The collar also looks better now

Any pics of the results on the X-Wing thread?

Back