SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my replacement figure. Still has a crooked chevron but ankles are good and the arm hold the harpoon way better than my first dawl.

Prolly send the head to monkeyboi......

Do it!

Man, I wish I'd bothered to send for a new boot then... mine is awful.

cross-eyed-steve-buscemi.jpg

Placing chevrons is not easy...

i got my replacement because the foot fell off the first one.

they said they would inspect the new one before shipping.

got the new one....opened it, picked it up, foot falls off. awesome!!!

and crooked ass chevron to boot. (pun intended)

whatever. i only have so much fight in me.....you win SS. you win.

EDIT: i called SS just to see if there were any options. i was told they are getting inundated with complaints. they are saying that they discovered it was done like that intentionally to allow for more movement. this doesn't make any sense to me, being that every single sixth scale figure i have moves fine and the feet don't fall off. I'm not sure what the intention was, but thats their story.

Last edited:
There is a notch cut out of where both ankles plug into the boot; maybe they hoped that would increase the side to side movement?

There is a notch cut out of where both ankles plug into the boot; maybe they hoped that would increase the side to side movement?

yes. that is what i was told. however, i don't understand this. never had a need for it before, why now? and if thats the reason and rationale, then why wasn't it tested before they mass produced all the figures with feet that fall off if you move them? just poor design and i feel bad for the reps that have to take all these calls, they have nothing to do with these decisions that SSC makes. yet, they feel the most wrath from unhappy customers.

Welp, I was on the wait list for the exclusive, and I just got word it was fulfilled. I HOPE that I get a good one, and not one of the returns that some of you guys sent back. LOL

i got my replacement because the foot fell off the first one.

they said they would inspect the new one before shipping.

got the new one....opened it, picked it up, foot falls off. awesome!!!

and crooked ass chevron to boot. (pun intended)

whatever. i only have so much fight in me.....you win SS. you win.

EDIT: i called SS just to see if there were any options. i was told they are getting inundated with complaints. they are saying that they discovered it was done like that intentionally to allow for more movement. this doesn't make any sense to me, being that every single sixth scale figure i have moves fine and the feet don't fall off. I'm not sure what the intention was, but thats their story.

So they are designed to fall off right out of the box LOL. This video although not on Jason really shows the decline in Sideshows quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-riiqTfZfM

Well it's true that if a foot falls off every time you look at it funny then that means there's more movement involved. Some collectors just like to complain.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I have an inquiry out to one local caster, but I'm open to suggestions and contact info for casters anybody might know are very skilled and known for clean casting work. I really want to make copies of this.

SilentSurfer%20Edition%20Front%20Detail%2002.jpg

Thats a great idea. Id love to at least get a yellow sleeping bag for my New Blood Jason. The sleeping bag bash is my favorite kill!

Back