SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going to repaint his left eye though. I was going for that crazed look he has in the movie, but it's not translating on this head.

SilentSurfer%20Edition%20Front%20Detail.jpg

Absolutely stunning. I knew you were going to pull this off. Lol This is 100% better. Did you reshape the eyes?

That's stunning man, really awesome work! You seamlessly pulled off those modifications.

I think I'm going to repaint his left eye though. I was going for that crazed look he has in the movie, but it's not translating on this head.

Yeah, I'd agree with you... for some reason it just looks more wall-eyed than it should. Painting eyes uneven (on purpose) is a lot harder than anyone would suspect :lol

That's stunning man, really awesome work! You seamlessly pulled off those modifications.

Yeah, I'd agree with you... for some reason it just looks more wall-eyed than it should. Painting eyes uneven (on purpose) is a lot harder than anyone would suspect :lol

Hey man are you going to give it a shot? Dude I wish I had at least 5% of you and Surfers artistic skills.

Now the question is, do I try to recast it? I'm worried about the teeth in the mouth being yanked out by the mold. If not, do I try to add the axe wound and blood? If I'm only going to have one exposed face, might as well go for the gore.

Oops forgot to share The SS "in house" piece:
b9e34fbe8c7de7eaac8b0d008b27dca0.jpg

Gotta say though, the lamest excuse to date was whoever got told that a different sculpt might get damaged during shipping ???[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was me.......I even sent them pics from the freak threads showing straight chevs.....they didn't answer that email......

I asked them was it too much to ask on 200 dollar piece to open a few boxes to see if they could find one with straight chevs, to please a customer who spent 1000 dollar with them last year?

Guess who is not getting any of that cash next year? On the other hand Timewalker and BBTS will be happy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Amazing work as always SS! :rock To bad SSC couldn't have bothered to bring their A or even B game on this one. I'm worried about Freddy and those claws now. "Oh, they are supposed to be warped and broken. Ours in the office are." :rolleyes:

Sideshow used to be king at this hobby. They're barely invited to court anymore. So sad. Makes me glad I didn't manage to get a Thanos Ex order in. I can't imagine the QC nightmares that thing is going to have and at $1200+ it ought to be PERFECT.

Now the question is, do I try to recast it? I'm worried about the teeth in the mouth being yanked out by the mold. If not, do I try to add the axe wound and blood? If I'm only going to have one exposed face, might as well go for the gore.

Hope its doable. I would buy one from you if you sell them and guess more people will.

Back