SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping we don't wait a week for this to ship out. We were all charged. I usually get a shipping notice at least from UPS by now but still nothing.

Did you get a shipping notification I keep checking my account and my ups app still nothing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Not yet, but I got an email from Agali (support team) that the truck finally arrived today and they are in the process of shipping them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet, but I got an email from Agali (support team) that the truck finally arrived today and they are in the process of shipping them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's good news again as my post above usually by this time I get s UPS notification telling me that sideshow shipped my item. Sideshow account doesn't update until later on but good news hopefully we all get notices very soon.

Mine shipped too! Should be here Friday! Even though its not the 13th, its still arriving on the right day of the week lol Cant wait to put Jason on my shelf!

Back