SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to pass on this and nab the premium format instead. It's 15% off with code 15april so comes down to 400 bucks before shipping if anyone else is interested. Also marked as low stock now.

SS charged my card too, but didn't ship sadly. Looks like I have to wait until Monday like the rest of the grunts. ;P I did like the hockey mask of the prototype a little better, it seemed a little rounder to me or something. But I dont hate the newer look. Cant wait to see it in hand!

That's inspirational, man! Thanks for posting the link or I never would have seen that out there. I'm blown away.

Thanks Cap'n Hands! Very much looking forward to Jason showing up, got big plans for him! Can't wait to see everybody else's displays too!

I only hope he gets over to the east coast before Friday...as I leave on vacation then.......this is the second time a release was delivered right as I went on vacation......

If it happens to you BTW ...UPS will allow redirects to a UPS store and they will hold it for up to a month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm on vacation that week too. Not going anywhere so might start a diorama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep same here hopefully he ships today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

They're officially shipping today, finally. Lol. Been collecting for 15+ or so years and delays still make me crazy even though we know to expect them. :impatient::Flush

Did you get a shipping notification I keep checking my account and my ups app still nothing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back