SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good choice I see my comment has made you think twice on what to get. Very wise.

Ha ha yea i had to take my own advice and go with what love and have plenty of broken bodys to custom bloody up for Jason. On the down side i may need to wait a bit to get my suicide joker tuxedo but all good things arrive in time. Thank's Medicom for your crap q.c bodys for victims.

Ha ha yea i had to take my own advice and go with what love and have plenty of broken bodys to custom bloody up for Jason. On the down side i may need to wait a bit to get my suicide joker tuxedo but all good things arrive in time.

Yes they do luckily I'm able to get both and it looks like my tax refund is really good too so I can probably pick one more thing up and then I'm set for most if this year.

Nice i spent my tax funds on finally hunting down a ghostrider bike and few other things mainly bills , a thin line between a responsible adult and 1/6 toy addiction lol.

This looks great, I won't be getting it but look forward to the pics fellas!

Anyone else think SS may be redoing other versions as well? Part 2? Part 6? 7?

I'm pretty happy with my part VII custom but an updated version from SS would be nice to see and if it turned out I'd consider replacing my custom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

This just seems like a generic Jason figure to me... Mask looks very much like 2009 Remake, lack of bulk/size in shoulders (Richard Brooker wore football pads for the role) Shirt is wrong color, sleeves should be shorter ETC. The NECA Jason Part 3 figure(S) captures the overall likeness better IMO. Still keeping my Pre-Order of the Exclusive.

I am kinda feeling the same way. I do have it pre ordered but feel like Beto's is more accurate.

It does state "Inspired by Jason’s unforgettable hockey-mask-wearing appearance in Friday the 13th Part III." Not from part III, but inspired by part III. :thwak So, if inspired isn't what you're looking for move along and keep looking.:wink1:

Anyone else think SS may be redoing other versions as well? Part 2? Part 6? 7?

I'm pretty happy with my part VII custom but an updated version from SS would be nice to see and if it turned out I'd consider replacing my custom.

I really want to believe they will but my gut says this and Freddy are one offs and that'll be it for a long while. Hope I'm wrong, I would grab up 4 and 6 easy.

I really want to believe they will but my gut says this and Freddy are one offs and that'll be it for a long while. Hope I'm wrong, I would grab up 4 and 6 easy.
I'm hoping the sell outs on Ash and Jason will make them consider going deeper with the horror stuff.

The latest from slideshow is that these are shipping on Monday now. Boo. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The latest from slideshow is that these are shipping on Monday now. Boo. Lol.

What? Boo indeed they charged me and won't even ship? Damn them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

What? Boo indeed they charged me and won't even ship? Damn them.

Yeah they're saying the truck/shipment got delayed. Sucks. Really wanted to pose this thing this weekend.

Yeah they're saying the truck/shipment got delayed. Sucks. Really wanted to pose this thing this weekend.

I wanted it to ship today so I get it at a reasonable time because it takes about a week from Sideshow to arrive my way so ugh haha.

I'm hoping the sell outs on Ash and Jason will make them consider going deeper with the horror stuff.

Monsterpalooza is in a week from today. That's where they debuted this guy, so maybe they'll have some follow up reveals there this year.

Back