SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are correct!

Wow, I'm surprised it sold out, last I checked it wasn't. Hopefully Freddy sells out too and that paves the way for Myers and Leatherface!

I'd say Leatherface is likely as the prints and PF have been of the trio. ThreeZero probably will be the only Myers out for a while in 1:6.

I'd say Leatherface is likely as the prints and PF have been of the trio. ThreeZero probably will be the only Myers out for a while in 1:6.
I'm crossing my fingers that we see Leatherface at SDCC this year.

Wouldn't mind a SSC Pinhead also...

Only Myers I'd be interested in is the 78 original and from what I'm reading Akkad is just asking too much for the license. Or at least too much than NECA is willing to shell out for it. Though I'm pretty happy with my Ones custom version so that void is already filled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm crossing my fingers that we see Leatherface at SDCC this year.

Wouldn't mind a SSC Pinhead also...

giphy.gif

Customs are great but I prefer to buy official licensed products.
I usually get these items signed at conventions if the actors show up or are still alive in some cases.
Tony is still around so it would be great to get him to sign something official.

Yeah the customs don't come with art boxes. One sent me a figure in some kind of 1/6 ninja box lol.

How was your overall experience dealing with One? I've heard very mixed results.

I've never actually dealt with One personally, only Stiff Richards. He is One's middle man (not sure why, always seemed strange to me...) My deals have all gone well, but I don't collect his figures anymore, at least not at the moment. I have some minor complaints, but nothing enough to steer anyone from buying from him by any means.

How was your overall experience dealing with One? I've heard very mixed results.

Whoever gave "mixed" info about one is prolly a hater. Personally been dealing with him for a bit now and NEVER had an issue. The guy is 100% stand up. Easy to communicate with, very responsive and top notch skill set. If you're wondering, damn right I'm defending the dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never actually dealt with One personally, only Stiff Richards. He is One's middle man (not sure why, always seemed strange to me...) My deals have all gone well, but I don't collect his figures anymore, at least not at the moment. I have some minor complaints, but nothing enough to steer anyone from buying from him by any means.

I'm with you on the "middle man" but have always dealt direct. Montwain (everyone) makes mistakes but he in particular has gone above and beyond making it right. I speak all this from personal experience.

Production photos are up on Sideshow. Charging my card Thursday super stoked! Getting closer.

The head isn't sitting down on the neck. Its kind of floating. Strange. Not sure if that's a post issue or a collector issue.

Not sure if it's a issue or what so I guess we will see. The guy in the video kind of wasn't posing it right so he could of left it popped off to show the head up close who knows.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yeah, some of those shots didn't look like the head was pushed down all the way.

It is kinda nice to see an enthusiastic buyer amongst those negative Nancy's.

Looks awesome! :yess: Not a fan of that base though.. Makes figures almost hit their head in a detolf and Looks odd next to other figures with Standard bases.

Back