SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That body is the ****. Been saying all along that I love the neck. His blue eyes are just dreamy[emoji7] And those meaty, veiny forearms are to die for[emoji50] Remind me again, what is the problem here??? Joking, I'm tired of the bitching. Don't remind me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly! :clap

My god this looks horrible . I see so much moaning about small inaccuracies on most figures and yet this doesn't look anything like a single movie version of Jason at all. Not even a white shirt. Yes the old mask is too big but it looks much more accurate in shape than the new one. I really am baffled by the love that this is receiving.

I'm a little surprised there's a fully sculpted and painted head under there.
Me too. I plan on trying to pick up an extra one loose to see what I can do with it. I don't trust my modding skills to try anything without having a spare, lol.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

As a casual collector of Jason, this is fantastic to me. When I compare it to real pics I can see the areas that are different, but for me this looks proportionally better than the past figure. And that's not a dig on the old stuff. Clearly they worked under different conditions at that time. That being said, things like the big mask and way oversized buttons and poor tailoring would never fit into my collection now, where as this Jason will do nicely.

Seems weird to put an actual face underneath you won't see doesn't it. Would have preferred 2 sculpts too. I'm still going to have to loo into that in the future.

There were pics of the original offering that had extra unmasked sculpt, but dave called them bootlegs for some reason and deleted them. I have it saved on my home computer.

There were pics of the original offering that had extra unmasked sculpt, but dave called them bootlegs for some reason and deleted them. I have it saved on my home computer.

I think "unofficial photos = bootleg" is what he meant and that's why they were removed. Also the mob mentality and conspiracy theories from that one pic is another reason.

I think "unofficial photos = bootleg" is what he meant and that's why they were removed. Also the mob mentality and conspiracy theories from that one pic is another reason.

Conspiracy theories [emoji23]. Yeah I heard this dude leaked them:
0d8d221c43fe21d6ed7e8bd48afd8819.jpg

Man even the fig world can't escape.

As a casual collector of Jason, this is fantastic to me. When I compare it to real pics I can see the areas that are different, but for me this looks proportionally better than the past figure. And that's not a dig on the old stuff. Clearly they worked under different conditions at that time. That being said, things like the big mask and way oversized buttons and poor tailoring would never fit into my collection now, where as this Jason will do nicely.

I feel the same way, it may not be perfect, but figures very rarely are anyway and it will look great on display. There's nothing on this entire figure that bothers me at all.

Still psyched! I can't push my last payment through until it's actually in stock at the end of the month. I have a couple severed heads and an arm from V1 PT3 Jason to help make up the lack of accessories. A dio would have been awesome too. Yeah, it's bare bones and pricey but I can't wait another 8-10 years for another 1/6 Jason. I have a couple Crazy Owners ninjas that came with velcro waist padding under the outfit so I might just throw one on him to bulk up the midsection if he needs it. I'm curious about when someone says a figure "feels cheap" what exactly that means. has it something to do with the weight of it? IDK, it looks like a quality figure to me. I'll probably want to weather the cuffs of the slacks like the proto showed with the mud and blood. The first PT3 Jason was my very first 1/6 figure and I still like it but the stationary neck always bugged me. And I like the sculpted hands/forearms but getting him to hold his machete was a pain so this looks like a big improvement. Thanks for the pics Joned!

Very cool they actually sculpted a face underneath looks total part 3 right there for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Glad I answered a few questions with the operation this morning

Glad I answered a few questions with the operation this morning

Appreciate you doing that. Did it damage the mask removing it from the sculpt?

Appreciate you doing that. Did it damage the mask removing it from the sculpt?

Yes I did but not to worry glued back fine the mask and head are temp for me anyway

Back