SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's consistent with their latest 1/6 releases.
Looks exactly how I thought it would - decent everything, horrible paint job on the head.

No they are not. The last few movie figures were great. Their Indiana Jones was good, Ask Williams was great and Snow Speeder Luke was great.
I didn't like any of the comic book figures but I'm talking about movie figures only here.

Their Indiana Jones was good.
This thing?

indiana-jones-temple-of-doom-sixth-scale-thumb-3914.jpg

Yeah, no.
The sculpt was deformed and the paint looked nothing like the proto.
Maybe for Indiana fans it was decent enough, that's not sayin' much.

This thing?

indiana-jones-temple-of-doom-sixth-scale-thumb-3914.jpg

Yeah, no.
The sculpt was deformed and the paint looked nothing like the proto.
Maybe for Indiana fans it was decent enough, that's not sayin' much.

That Indy paint job looks 50x better than this one whether you think the sculpt is off or not.

Judging by Sideshow's earlier human portraits, im not surprised. Their paint apps were never good and is still far behind today's standards. They just can't ever get the skin textures and tone right. It's really flat and uninspiring.

Judging by Sideshow's earlier human portraits, im not surprised. Their paint apps were never good and is still far behind today's standards. They just can't ever get the skin textures and tone right. It's really flat and uninspiring.

Much like everything BCS puts out.

Its always something with Sideshow.
Indiana Jones had a head that was too small on a neck that was too long. And then to really add the pièce de résistance they finished it off with a bizarrely shaped, overly tall hat. The combined effect made it bizarre and every photo is angled to hide the fact. The sculpt itself and the paint app was decent though.

Don't even know what to make of this one..

This thing make me laugh! Come on, it's 2018 and still this kind of cheap quality toys. It's a shame. Wanted him since years and this is the result?! They never learn.

I am so disappointed with these images. It looks like a bad Fox Mulder with a mullet. I am calling Sideshow tomorrow and cancelling this. This is too bad because There will not be another one that comes along. This was our final shot at a Jack Burton.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m utterly shocked that anyone is shocked. When has anything sideshow ever put out turned out looking anything like a piece of crap?

With their Star Wars figures you get useable parts here and there outfit or accessories wise. If it’s a human based figure? Or a portrait of any kind? Forget it. Might as well line up a custom sculpt now. Frankly I’m surprised it wasn’t done before for those who preordered

Out of Asmus threezero sideshow and big cheif, all of the weak players in this hobby...sideshow takes top prize for looking nothing like the prototype. And if anyone’s seen threezero’s Dany that’s a damn hard thing to beat.

I’m utterly shocked that anyone is shocked. When has anything sideshow ever put out turned out looking anything like a piece of crap?

I think you're misunderstanding this. I don't think anyone is shocked that SSC put out another lemon. I think people are shocked they've outdone themselves in awfulness by a wide margin.

This makes Nathan Drake look good.

Back