SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Facebook announcement G.I. JOE: Helmeted Cobra Commander

That does look like Zartan's hood and backpack...maybe we're getting the color change Zartan as a SDCC exclusive, the one we thought we were getting last year? :lol

Matt Bishof pretty much gave a thumbS up to my facebook comment about Destro hiding behind CC

he is one who is in charge of the Joe line

So DESTRO IS CONFIRMED

Okay, so people are saying the green arrow is Storm Shadow V2's hood, the red arrow is Destro's dome? What is the yellow arrow???

Couldn't the red arrow be pointing to a shoulder pauldron? CC is wearing a cape after all...

no the red arrow is Destro

look underneath CC's armpit......RED COLLAR

Matt Bishof pretty much gave a thumbS up to my facebook comment about Destro hiding behind CC

he is one who is in charge of the Joe line

So DESTRO IS CONFIRMED

'confirmed' :lol

Put up a pic of a 'marine environment figure' and see it he thumbs up it. :lol

'confirmed' :lol

Put up a pic of a 'marine environment figure' and see it he thumbs up it. :lol

well when Destro shows up at SDCC...I'll be :lol

the post I posted was direct to the image posted by Sideshow of CC...out of all the comments,Matt Bishof liked mine (he just left a clue and people are too blinded to see that)

Looks like a picture of CDCC surrounded by his top henchmen, he is standing on something like his throne platform. Hooded SS, Destro and Baroness is beside Destro behind CC. Not sure who's in front of him but the armor don't look like Zartan to me but I've been told before I see things in these preview pictures that are not there, like bigfoot .:slap

Last edited:

Looks like a picture of CDCC surrounded by his top henchmen, he is standing on something like his throne platform. Hooded SS, Destro and Baroness is beside Destro behind CC. Not sure who's in front of him but the armor don't look like Zartan to me but I've been told before I see things in these preview pictures that are not there, like bigfoot .:slap

yes!!! see them too.

no the red arrow is Destro

look underneath CC's armpit......RED COLLAR

That's not a RED COLLAR, it's the hem of CC's cape, you can follow the stitching to CC's shoulder.

That's not a RED COLLAR, it's the hem of CC's cape, you can follow the stitching to CC's shoulder.

look again (I lightened the photo).....you can see destro's head and the collar that follows down underneath CC's armpit...you can easily tell CC is standing around other figures

look again (I lightened the photo).....you can see destro's head and the collar that follows down underneath CC's armpit...you can easily tell CC is standing around other figures

I dunno man, as hopeful as I am, that's too difficult to discern. :lol

I totally see Serpentors Air Chariot.

single-fluffy-cloud-blue-sky.jpg

But don't see Destro in that picture.

I dunno man, as hopeful as I am, that's too difficult to discern. :lol

let me ask you this?

why did the Sideshow Joe 1/6 guy Matt bishof like my comment when I said Destro is behind CC in the photo....he did not like anybody else's comment but mine,while 6 other people were crying about NO Destro

this is the main reason why I think this is Destro behind CC is because of the 'liked' comment which means a clue that yep...he is coming

looks like destros head and a cape crest both, but that definetly is zartan and baroness

let me ask you this?

why did the Sideshow Joe 1/6 guy Matt bishof like my comment when I said Destro is behind CC in the photo....he did not like anybody else's comment but mine,while 6 other people were crying about NO Destro

this is the main reason why I think this is Destro behind CC is because of the 'liked' comment which means a clue that yep...he is coming

Oh, he liked your Facebook comment, eh? That could mean something.

That's definitely CC's cape, but probably Destro's head. We've known Destro is in the works for years, ever since the prelim art was shown in a Sideshow video clip.

Oh, he liked your Facebook comment, eh? That could mean something.

I'd say yes for sure...Matt Bischof is head of the Sideshow 1/6 Joe line

That's definitely CC's cape, but probably Destro's head. We've known Destro is in the works for years, ever since the prelim art was shown in a Sideshow video clip.

of course we knew,its just a matter of when...seems that when is now real soon

Sideshow's very last Joe question in Q n A when asked about Quick Kick and their answer was their focus is on a new snake eyes (released),a new CC (revealed), DESTRO and Roadblock

We saw the full Baroness figure almost a year ago and still no preorder so it's hard to get excited over any half-reveal teases at this point. Not that CC won't look great when he's finally in hand in 2015 but it's a little early to make much of a fuss.

I'd say yes for sure...Matt Bischof is head of the Sideshow 1/6 Joe line

Maybe you can ask him what the hell is taking so effing long.

Back