SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Facebook announcement G.I. JOE: Helmeted Cobra Commander

Let's see how different it'll be IF & WHEN Sideshow gets around to showing it again.

NEW PHOTO!!!!!!!!!

Better be a pre-order soon

NEW PHOTO!!!!!!!!!

Better be a pre-order soon

I hope we won't see a pre-order any time soon because I look forward to your constant rants about how this line is dying.

I hope we won't see a pre-order any time soon because I look forward to your constant rants about how this line is dying.

:lol I'd rather not rant...I'd rather be bathing in Sideshow Joes

--

I hope we will not see an end to your constant rants about how this line is dying; otherwise, there will be no reason for this thread or any other thread or this section to exist.

A day without posts/threads about this line not dying or dying is like a day without someone complaining about HOT TOYS.

Hot damn! My favourite version of CC! Harkens me back to my days of collecting Battle Points to get this figure in the mail after waiting approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery. I wonder whether we will be able to fasten his blaster onto his back. :rock:rock:yess::thud:

I want this figure to get released so that we can move on to the next figure.

I want this figure to get released so that we can move on to the next figure.

and the next and the next and the next...lets get moving

Cool, a figure I'm interested in that's not Hot Toys. This is THE Cobra Commander I've been waiting for.

Is this going to keep Teemu from crying like a girl?

Back