Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, they were a ton of fun to work on. Hope to come up with some new ones when i can get some more.

Nurse is nice. French maid would be :drool

Second person to say a french maid would work, I'm tempted to do one of her like that with the same way i did the jessica rabbit french made but in harley colors.

Thanks guys, they were a ton of fun to work on. Hope to come up with some new ones when i can get some more.

Second person to say a french maid would work, I'm tempted to do one of her like that with the same way i did the jessica rabbit french made but in harley colors.
Well throw one more on the list that thinks that is a fantastic idea. Hope you do.

I got my HQ reg in yesterday. Mine has the black line in her abdomen but otherwise she's great. Truly a companion piece to Joker!

I got my HQ reg in yesterday. Mine has the black line in her abdomen but otherwise she's great. Truly a companion piece to Joker!

Mine has the line too but now I don't really notice it. Everything else about her was fine so didn't want to press my luck trying to get a different one.

I bought mine off the bay. I knew it was possibilty, but I'm not sweating it.

That makes 5 PF's since I joined up and 2 more po'd. I know it's nothing compared to most of you guys, but they have really kicked my collection up a couple notches.

Tf's here and a HT MK IV started my 1/6 stuff when it came out. Searching for Holo AI's faceplates for my MK VII led me here where I found out about PF's.

Just ordered this off BBTS. Hopefully it's in good condition, since it looks like they're sold out now and I wouldn't be able to get a replacement.

It was also listed as "substandard" so hopefully it doesn't look like this:

188085639_e2d9e833b9_m.jpg

If only I hadn't gotten into the PF game so late. I could have comfortably ordered one from SS so I don't feel like I'm taking a gamble. :lol

it'll be fine. I had no idea she had sold through on SS

Just ordered this off BBTS. Hopefully it's in good condition, since it looks like they're sold out now and I wouldn't be able to get a replacement.

It was also listed as "substandard" so hopefully it doesn't look like this:

View attachment 156406

If only I hadn't gotten into the PF game so late. I could have comfortably ordered one from SS so I don't feel like I'm taking a gamble. :lol

Back