Premium Format SSC Guardians of the Galaxy Star-Lord PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Sideshow do a PF of Groot with Rocket stood on his shoulder blasting away then I'll buy that but I'm not bothered about owning a representation of Star-Lord in that scale.

That would be tempting. I can't see myself considering anything else from this movie...even though I am quite excited for it. The trailer looks great.

Thank God! Finally something I dont want to purchase!

The film may change that of course but never followed the book so currently zero interest.

But looking positively IF the comic has a relatively low following but the movie turns this character into a global star (think Loki) it might be an old fashioned low ES BUT sought after statue in the long term !!!! :rotfl

Ehmmm still not buying it though. Not in this for the speculation.

I'm excited for this, sold. Throw a Rocket / Groot component for the Ex please!

So many people are going to be Guardian fans after this movie released. I can see lots of kids with Rocket shirts running around - will be a huge money maker.

Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg

They had to beat Gentle Giant to the punch :lol
Is this another blind preorder based on a picture from the movie :slap
Coming soon (for preorder). Edition size = TBD, Release date = (TBD) though probably 2015 and after the Blu-ray release :dunno

I'm excited for this, sold. Throw a Rocket / Groot component for the Ex please!

So many people are going to be Guardian fans after this movie released. I can see lots of kids with Rocket shirts running around - will be a huge money maker.

View attachment 94726

i was hoping they would actually make the film star-lord's costume more closely resemble that comic costume. they obviously went a different route, but i think that comic look would have translated well. his film costume just looks so simple and uninspiring.

Speak for yourself. After this movie hits nobody is going to think of Grifter anymore (as if they still did.)

Nobody is questioning that the movie will be popular or that the movie look will be more associated with Star-Lord than anything else. Very few are familiar with these characters. I doubt many people followed the comic or read any of the Annihilation books.

Still, you are saying that the trench coat, t-shirt and overall "Grifter look" is better than the previous retro look with the helmet and uniform?

Strongly disagree.

Who said that outfit will never see the light of day? You're judging off a 2:30 trailer that the other outfit will never show up? Maybe it will!

Back