SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was "futzing" my figure last night.

I need some assistance.

The tactical belt with the pouches . . . I know the pouches where the assault rifle clips goes into.

What are the two smaller pouches for? The smoke grenades? Or the regular grenades?

Do you of you get the dog tags on Hawk or simply store in the larger utility pouch or whatever? What about the extra rounds for the huge pistol?

How do you guys prefer to adjust the goggles for the helmet?

What is the preferred/proper placement of the helmet liner?

The two smaller pouches are used for his speedloaders. In reality, small pouches like that would be for grenades.

Ex back in stock. Along with Ex Viper.

As I posted in the Viper thread...thanks for the heads-up. I had the Viper waitlisted, and yesteray I got the email saying none would be available and that my waitlist order was cancelled. I double-checked before I ordered the Viper to make sure they hadn't made an active order for me and sure enough...the waitlist order read cancelled and no active order had been made.

As I posted in the Viper thread...thanks for the heads-up. I had the Viper waitlisted, and yesteray I got the email saying none would be available and that my waitlist order was cancelled. I double-checked before I ordered the Viper to make sure they hadn't made an active order for me and sure enough...the waitlist order read cancelled and no active order had been made.

I'm really hating their tactics of late. :mad:

Ski

I got General Hawk yesterday. I am glad to have this figure! I have some moving to dao, so I can't open him right now. But he looks very cool!

I picked up Hawk yesterday, and I'm kinda leaving him be in terms of loadout. Popped in his sidearm and knife, have him carrying the .357 Magnum in both hands, but left off the backpack, helmet, and patches. Simple and elegant. Got an INSANE deal at the San Jose Toy Show: Hawk, (normal) Cobra Officer and Desert Cobra Officer for $280 flat!!!

I MUUUUUUUUUCH prefer the realistic weapons myself, Evil, but I haven't seen anyone post a bunch of the laser guns, so I figured "what the Hell?"......

At least they don't break as easy. I usually tack them onto the pack if it makes sense to do so. They are too much of a pain to pose with though.

At least they don't break as easy. I usually tack them onto the pack if it makes sense to do so. They are too much of a pain to pose with though.

That is what I do. I had even bought an extra black one for Snake Eyes so that they all have one:

Pics5.jpg

Why does he have a wimpy Desert Eagle???

:lol
He took it from Cobra Commander. I've been trying out other pistols with Hawk. A revolver just doesn't seem like his character. I like the M1911 he comes with, but wanted something bigger. Snake Eyes' .45 is a good one, but I ended up using the "wimpy desert eagle" for these pics :lol

Back