SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are sale for mad $$$, but mybe i guys have more time then me at this and would know a spot or 2..

At this point, I'd say hang around for a few months and check the F/S section when you get access to the marketplace or snipe an exclusive off of ebaY, which is your best bet to nab one sooner than later. They're only sold either through Sideshow Collectibles exclusively (hence the term), or second hand via ebay or from another freak, etc.

At this point, I'd say hang around for a few months and check the F/S section when you get access to the marketplace or snipe an exclusive off of ebaY, which is your best bet to nab one sooner than later. They're only sold either through Sideshow Collectibles exclusively (hence the term), or second hand via ebay or from another freak, etc.
will do that.:goodpost:

I don't mean any offense here, just trying to get a mental image of you Onetrue. Is english a second language for you or are you still in school?:dunno
what i meant to say was that maybe you guys have more time at this buying and looking for hard to find items, i just started 2 weeks ago and im having a hard time and the ones that i find go for a lot of $$$$$$$$$$.

what i meant to say was that maybe you guys have more time at this buying and looking for hard to find items, i just started 2 weeks ago and im having a hard time and the ones that i find go for a lot of $$$$$$$$$$.

Now I'm even more confused. :dunno Regardless, welcome to the boards:wave

Before:
P1080678.jpg

After:
IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg