SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also,city's ok if she floppy city. Well, not ok, but not a deal breaker. Full body coverage means replacing her body is easy.

Only after the next female Joe/DC female/SW female is released. And who knows how long that'll be given there aren't that many and SSC likes to spread them out. :(

Sideshow said a while ago that the new female body would also be used on the dc figures. It was designed with that in mind.

Also,city's ok if she floppy city. Well, not ok, but not a deal breaker. Full body coverage means replacing her body is easy.

I'm sorry...what?

Love It!! but just like most of you, I'm concerned with the SSC body, even if it is a new type of body, SSC can't seem to make a solid body and still keep it's articulation in tact like HTs.

Those of you that have the Babydoll know where I'm coming from, the minute you pick it up, you can tell she's as solid of piece as the male figures. I hope SSC can do the same, because the armor and sculpted hair on the Baroness is :horror. I can't wait. :lecture

The very first Hot Toys True Type that came with Hicks was a b-ch to put together and had lose joints. The lose joints continued for a few releases. The first few Predator bodies also sported lose joints as well. They've had better releases recently, but the first few where flawed, and this is coming from someone who was the first here to say the True Type was the best body in 1:6.

So Sideshow's issues with the Prometheus aren't any different then Hot Toy's issues, however Sideshow has been much more responsive to the issues and have done a lot more to address them early on then HT.

We'll just have to wait and see if Sideshow will be lucky with their new female body and not have any issues in production.

Quite frankly . . . Sideshow better make sure the durability/stability/quality control of the new female body better be on point.

Worse comes to worse . . . I swap everything onto a different female base body from another company.

--

I'll _____, complain, & whine like everyone else and eventually be _____ slapped by nam & you. The vicious cycle goes on.

:lol

:goodpost::rotfl

If they wind up ____, I'll just be hoping the bodies aren't sewn into the undersuits and depending on compatibility, probably swap them with Triad Alphas or female TTs.

If they wind up ____, I'll just be hoping the bodies aren't sewn into the undersuits and depending on compatibility, probably swap them with Triad Alphas or female TTs.
--

I concur.

My worry too is that the outfit will be sewn on and I don't want to destroy the outfit just to see what the design/style of the body is.

If the default body sucks @$$, by female base body of choice will be the Triad Toys ALPHA.

I mentioned this on the bludd thread. I tweeted sideshow today and they said preorders are October for baroness and friggin 2013 for bludd.

Back