SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's not bad-looking. She just doesn't have a very fiendly expression on her face.

But she is cosplaying The Baroness so that is to be expected.

She looks alright, wonder why she's not in full black; otherwise it would have been a kick-ass costume.

That model looks like she knows she's just been upstaged by a toy. :rotfl

Spazzy, man come on! 2 days of this dumbass vendetta? You started this particular tirade out of the blue and off topic:

What was it about this thread that made you think anyone is going to agree with you?

You started off complaining, emo, and we all know that's scooby snacks for Nam. You had it coming. Then you start off on dolls... you straight up trollin' now dog. Chillax and listen to some Peter Cetera!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWHOF_0-6Hg

well if you did just a tad bit more research and.... I don't know umm...looked at the post above that one :slap, I was responding to sarakawa's post about pf's.

Being we are all Joe fans, I would assume since this is the topic in this category, a little harmless talking about Joes in any thread in this Joe category shouldn't be a problem, unless you gotta be that one a$$hat that wants to make a BIG ol' deal about it. I get it 99% of people here are hardcore 1:6th fans, they make it known all the damn time, I am too, but I also fall into the statue fans, and if there isn't room for that here, well seriously just get over it, it doesn't take away from the precious'

So like..... guys is this Baroness full of awesomeness or like what!!?

The PF is as equally amazing too.

PS: I think these forums are for Sideshow fans regardless of format. Anyone with issue over that oughta take their balls out of their momma's purse.

So like..... guys is this Baroness full of awesomeness or like what!!?

The PF is as equally amazing too.

PS: I think these forums are for Sideshow fans regardless of format. Anyone with issue over that oughta take their balls out of their momma's purse.

She IS awesome in just about any format! :hi5:

Kind of surprised that sideshow didn't go with the pleather material. The armour looks great.

Cooltoyreview pics

1zxxk7m.jpg

6fbocl.jpg

Too bad the production paint will never look like that.

I'm more concerned about spaces between joints. See where her thigh connects to her pelvic bone?

Oh yikes! Hadn't even noticed that. Yeah I hope SS does something about that.

I wonder if Baroness is using the same body as SS' 1/6 Harley Quinn and Catwoman. They are both sporting form fitting outfits and don't seem to have the same problem.

Love It!! but just like most of you, I'm concerned with the SSC body, even if it is a new type of body, SSC can't seem to make a solid body and still keep it's articulation in tact like HTs.

Those of you that have the Babydoll know where I'm coming from, the minute you pick it up, you can tell she's as solid of piece as the male figures. I hope SSC can do the same, because the armor and sculpted hair on the Baroness is :horror. I can't wait. :lecture

She looks alright, wonder why she's not in full black; otherwise it would have been a kick-ass costume.

This chick looks like the same one that been doing cons for a few years. If it is, she does have an all black Baroness outfit amongst others.

Kind of surprised that sideshow didn't go with the pleather material. The armour looks great.

I'm damn glad they didn't. She'd be flaking in a few years, after sticking to the painted parts. :monkey1

I'm sure it will be close.

:lecture:lecture:lecture The paint apps for the Joes have been continually improving.

I'm more worried about the new body being plagued with loose joints.

Yup, I don't want a floppy Pro like Snake Eyes had. :(

Oh yikes! Hadn't even noticed that. Yeah I hope SS does something about that.

I wonder if Baroness is using the same body as SS' 1/6 Harley Quinn and Catwoman. They are both sporting form fitting outfits and don't seem to have the same problem.

I'm damn glad they didn't. She'd be flaking in a few years, after sticking to the painted parts. :monkey1

:lecture:lecture:lecture The paint apps for the Joes have been continually improving.

Yup, I don't want a floppy Pro like Snake Eyes had. :(

Sideshow said a while ago that the new female body would also be used on the dc figures. It was designed with that in mind.

Also,city's ok if she floppy city. Well, not ok, but not a deal breaker. Full body coverage means replacing her body is easy.

Back