SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the shin armor is definitely going to need modified if it's not changed before production. That's the only thing that it has going against it though, and it's not a big deal.

I love the leg armor. Not overly flared like the PF and gives some shape to what are probably very skinny legs. I'm at a loss for words as to how spectacular this figure is. Everything about this character caters to Sideshow's figure producing weaknesses and they absolutely nailed it. Hopefully her vintage rifle is an included accessory.

Baroness.jpg

"Loosely", huh? I'd say more like..."exactly", or at least "pretty damned nearly".:)

Either way I am completely good with it.

I think she looks damn-near perfect. I'm so in love with this figure.

Looks to me like an Israeli Tavor TAR-21!!!
Tavor-tar.jpg

Yes! Awesome that Sideshow gave her a more modern contemporary weapon that is still reminiscent of the rifle the RAH figure came with.

40385710150980347169145.jpg

Beautiful sculpt!
I'm going to use up my reward points on this!

Yep, that sculpt is awesome.

Yeah I assumed the trigger guard as well.
Love that Sideshow is going out of their way to produce brand new weapons and accessories in 1:6 scale that have never been done before.

:rotfl :clap

Seconded.

Awesome!
Trevor Grove says the sculpt is loosely based on Olivia Wild:
sideshowbaronessbytrevo.jpg

Nothing else to add, just quoting these pics for their awesomeness.

Purrrrrfect.

Bring on Scarlet, Cover Girl, Lady Jaye and Jinx!!

Definitely need Scarlett as the next female release.

I love the leg armor. Not overly flared like the PF and gives some shape to what are probably very skinny legs. I'm at a loss for words as to how spectacular this figure is. Everything about this character caters to Sideshow's figure producing weaknesses and they absolutely nailed it. Hopefully her vintage rifle is an included accessory.
Baroness.jpg

:goodpost:

Only things I would have liked to see are :

1) Dual MAC-10's, one on each thigh.

2) Maybe have her boots be one long thigh high piece?

3) Dual Stillettos in each boot.

But still, this is a great start for the female Joe figures. Can't wait to see Scarlett and Lady Jaye, and how Sideshow interprets her javelin weapon.

Olivia Wilde....rawr...LOL

Yeah, the leg armor needs to be a little tighter at the bottom. Too bad its not part of the boot. Don't really like how her shoes are disconnected and don't flow well with the leg armor.

Still a total win in my book. Hurry up and put of her for PO Sideshow!!!

I really got turned off to this line by the Firefly's, Dusty's, and Flints and sold off all my figures. But now I look at this gorgeous display and all I see is vintage greatness!!!

Can't wait to see Scarlett, Snow Job, Destro and CC!! Hope we get an Airborne sooner rather than later as well! :rock

I sold off most of mine, but will get her and Scarlett for sure, I hope we get a more vintage look Firefly and am waiting to see the new Cobra Commander, those will bring me back.

Olivia Wilde....rawr...LOL

Yeah, the leg armor needs to be a little tighter at the bottom. Too bad its not part of the boot. Don't really like how her shoes are disconnected and don't flow well with the leg armor.

Still a total win in my book. Hurry up and put of her for PO Sideshow!!!

Articulation. These are action figures, not statues. I don't really get all the critique over the leg armor either. The shin guards look great. Bringing them in would give her Stallone syndrome and make her look like a crack addict accentuating legs that already look skinny. Also, the thigh armor (previously mentioned) seems perfect with how high it goes up. Any higher and the holser and sheath wouldn't work. :huh

I can not wait to see all the other lady Joe's! This should be on PO already dang it.. I must have this!

Articulation. These are action figures, not statues. I don't really get all the critique over the leg armor either. The shin guards look great. Bringing them in would give her Stallone syndrome and make her look like a crack addict accentuating legs that already look skinny. Also, the thigh armor (previously mentioned) seems perfect with how high it goes up. Any higher and the holser and sheath wouldn't work. :huh

We've had our differences in opinion but I totally agree. In fact I even think this figure is a better representation of the Baroness than the PF.

Back