SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5711.JPG

I really got turned off to this line by the Firefly's, Dusty's, and Flints and sold off all my figures. But now I look at this gorgeous display and all I see is vintage greatness!!!

Can't wait to see Scarlett, Snow Job, Destro and CC!! Hope we get an Airborne sooner rather than later as well! :rock

Dig both sculpts.

Wish Sideshow, and every other company, wouldn't make female bodies with such tooth pick arms.

Easy order.

I was gonna post the exact same thing. WTF is with these arms. They make such shapely fems in PF, but then the figures come with limbs made of dowel rods with no definition or any proper shape.

While not vintage, Firefly rocks and so do Dusty and Flint with a little tweaking.

I hate to say it, but agree with Khev. The only figures that I truely love in this line are the ones that really mimic their vintage counter parts. I wish that this line was a well executed as the Baroness, Bludd, Beachhead, etc.

Knowing what that's from, that's just waaaaaay too creepy Riddick.
Shin armor is WAY too wide but other than that this is a nice release.
Not much of a Cankle fan?
I hate to say it, but agree with Khev. The only figures that I truely love in this line are the ones that really mimic their vintage counter parts. I wish that this line was a well executed as the Baroness, Bludd, Beachhead, etc.

Having just updated my Beachhead figure, I'll have to disagree, they could've been even more faithful imo.

Back