SSC Falconer Pred 1:1 Bio is up for pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one but I'm a bit on the fence. It's such a radical deprture from a Predator bio that it almost looks like it could belong to a different property like maybe Stargate, Chronicles of Riddick, or something else. I guess when I look at the other bios I immediately think Predator. With this one, without a Predator actually wearing it, I don't associate it with the license. I'd like to see SS make the Falcon (if that's the name). That would be a cool prop.

Well keep your eyes peeled because they will be making the bio for the original Predator also. If you watch this video, he says 4 masks are being made and a 1:1 bust https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php?videoID=709&ref=WP_071510&event&sdcc_videos

thats' what i'm waiting for too ,if i'll buy a bio it will be the bio from the original predator and hopefully it's battle damaged

You can sort of make out towards when they show the Falconer and Classic masks that it does, in fact, have that side piece missing from battle damage, just like in the movie. Unfortunate for me though, since I was hoping for a complete mask

PLay are takig the piss, they have this for sale a £429

FP are quoting an RRP of £459.99 for the berserker, thats $706 :yuck Where do they get these prices, I paid £210 for the celtic... and that was far too much for what we recieved. I hope no one buys these and the prices drop significantly as the chopper did, he was on play for £150 not long back.

PLay are takig the piss, they have this for sale a £429

Yeah i seen that just now, all of there new stuff seem way over priced, some more than others, wonder why they have done that? They were always good before.:dunno

Ok, some new con pics are up, and the mask (like I mentioned in an earlier post) is DEFINITELY leaning backward. :slap

This better be corrected before release. :gah:

*Thanks go out to Averone on the StatueForums for these pics!*

I will be curious to see how this turn out. Lately SSC has been letting me down with the quality of the masks.

Wow...not wasting any time between the Berserker bio...

Typical Sideshow, after several "dormant" months and numerous delays later, they've shipped like 7-8 items withing this last month! :panic:

And they wonder why they get so many cancellations sometimes... :cuckoo:

Not that I'm canceling mine, its just that I actually would like to enjoy some of my new pieces, before a new piece already shows up. :slap

Back