SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks about ten years too old. He looks like general Hawk with blond hair to me. He just doesn't look like a realistic sculpt of the GI JOE cartoon Duke that I was hoping for.

Last edited:
the head sculpt looks even better in the new pics, and I love that SSC included newly sculpted forearms. :rock
That Laser Rifle better not be an exclusive, SSC won't repeat exclusives with other figures so it would mean that Duke will be the only one with the Laser Rifle.
I hope the exclusive hasn't been pictured yet, most likely the Flag and pole at this point.

how exactly is he light on gear? :huh

This figure is going to cost someone from Canada ordering direct through SS just about $200CAN..thats a rip if you ask me.

Duke always seemed to be lighter on gear then SE...if he comes with two sets of boots and many sets of hands,a knife maybe atleast then it justifies the price more but, its still a bit steep, IMO!!.

the head sculpt looks even better in the new pics, and I love that SSC included newly sculpted forearms. :rock
That Laser Rifle better not be an exclusive, SSC won't repeat exclusives with other figures so it would mean that Duke will be the only one with the Laser Rifle.
I hope the exclusive hasn't been pictured yet, most likely the Flag and pole at this point.

I agree. Hopefully not. That'd be like them making CC's laser pistol the ex and they didn't go that route.

This figure is going to cost someone from Canada ordering direct through SS just about $200CAN..thats a rip if you ask me.

Duke always seemed to be lighter on gear then SE...if he comes with two sets of boots and many sets of hands,a knife maybe atleast then it justifies the price more but, its still a bit steep, IMO!!.

Did you see the full pics? Or are you talking out your ass again? He's actually got considerably more gear than Snake Eyes.

He's factored for the American dollar not the Canadian one. Exchange rates have nothing to do with the pricepoint they are working with, that's out of their hands.

I agree. Hopefully not. That'd be like them making CC's laser pistol the ex and they didn't go that route.

Did you see the full pics? Or are you talking out your ass again? He's actually got considerably more gear than Snake Eyes.

I am talking in the cartoon as well but, you don't know for sure he comes with more gear.

He's factored for the American dollar not the Canadian one. Exchange rates have nothing to do with the pricepoint they are working with, that's out of their hands.

Yea thats nice but, i am not American and some of us on here are not as well...so, when making the decision to drop about $200 on a figure like that..its difficult for some.

I am talking in the cartoon as well but, you don't know for sure he comes with more gear.

Actually, I do. Unless Sideshow's adding false advertising to their advertising scheme. Go look at the pics of Duke from SDCC. All the junk he's equipped with. It's more gear than Snake Eyes.

Yea thats nice but, i am not American and some of us on here are not as well...so, when making the decision to drop about $200 on a figure like that..its difficult for some.

Sideshow's based in the United States. Why not have this argument with Medicom who overprices their figures by about $80?! I'd say it's more difficult paying $180 for Anakin than dropping $120 for Duke. You don't like it, move or don't import it.

Yay!! someone typed this for you?..the first attempt, i have to say was quite off in the spelling department.

Must be all that head shaking you do that gives you multiple concussions in those wonderfull pics of yourself huh?.

TBH, KD's not the mentally challenged poster.

Sense when is it not ok to have an opinion??? I know I complain a lot (doesn't mean I hate SS or anything) but damn people are getting deffensive these days.

Back