SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i switched the hands, took off the undershirt, replaced the belt and removed the velcro patches. just need to use the fabric glue to put them back on. hand color is not spot but it is close enough that you don't notice it on the shelf. makes a good variant to my geared up stock one.

025-13.jpg

031-9.jpg

Last edited:
what hands are those? I have to say, regardless of color, they suck. almost look like the crappy ghostbusters hands or something from a hasbro figure.

Got mine finally when I came back home for a little vacation... Pretty awesome, though I was disappointed in the muzzle flash on his assault rifle. Is everyone else's a bit screwed up as well? Like kind of pinched together? I see it in some of the pics here too...

DSC07361.jpg

Looking for a good pose for 'the rocks" tomorrow.

:slap :monkey4I am just doing this for my 5-year-old daughter...she loves this emoticon.

Duke is about to get his (after he throws the grenade).

DSC07362.jpg

Last edited:
duke would throw the grenade and still take out the sniper and 12 of his buddies!

Except that is not a Sniper. That is the new and improved Cobra Trooper (notice the AK instead of the sniper rifle). They are the standard infantry, now, but better trained and better equipped than any Cobra Trooper before them and more than a match for any Joe.

Edit - And they are now called "Cobra's Cruel Troopers".

:D

Except that is not a Sniper. That is the new and improved Cobra Trooper (notice the AK instead of the sniper rifle). They are the standard infantry, now, but better trained and better equipped than any Cobra Trooper before them and more than a match for any Joe.

Edit - And they are now called "Cobra's Cruel Troopers".

:D

"Awake.... shake dreams from your hair, my pretty child, my sweet one...." :lol

Back