SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TA > MD

I've ordered stuff from both place one night and had the TA items in hand before MD even shipped theirs. :lol

I've had the opposite happen. Purchased something Friday morning for a custom (I think it was an SB), and MD shipped it Friday morning. TA's order processed Saturday and was shipped Monday, when MD's package arrived. They're both great retailers. MD's more military oriented whereas TA's more everything oriented. It just really depends on what you're looking for.

I made two different orders from TA and they refunded me the shipping on one of the orders.....can't say enough great things about TA....

I made two different orders from TA and they refunded me the shipping on one of the orders.....can't say enough great things about TA....

I've had both TA and MD do the same, MD did it on my last order.
Conclusion, both stores are awesome.

Back to the Viper, with so many parts out there, I haven't seen many weapon or gear variants yet. Just additions to stock Vipers.
It'd be nice to see a Viper Automatic Rifleman from someone.

In fact, Sideshow should release a Viper Automatic Rifleman variant with a PKM, We haven't seen a PKM from anyone in 1:6.

Back to the Viper, with so many parts out there, I haven't seen many weapon or gear variants yet. Just additions to stock Vipers.

In fact, Sideshow should release a Viper Automatic Rifleman variant with a PKM, We haven't seen a PKM from anyone in 1:6.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PK_machine_gun

I just don't see that being a Cobra Viper? Too big for him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PK_machine_gun

I just don't see that being a Cobra Viper? Too big for him.

Prefer a RPK? (I don't think anyone has made this one in 1:6 either)
The PKM is perfect for a SAW Viper imo.
Vipers are big SOBs, they can handle it :) :
P1090359.jpg

yes they are big but the ammo pouch and vest make them too bulky to carry around a huge machine gun imo....

No reason one of them can't go light. If I had multiples for sure one of them would be without the pouches.

Can't wait to see some of you guy's set ups with 4 or more Vipers. Kick ass.

Exactly. Posting the prices wasn't about trying to say one store was better than the other, it was about providing information on getting getting the best deal possible.

I'm actually working on a Viper with a Stoner M36, that's what I was waiting for the parts for. Like you said, if someone wanted to bash a Viper, it would be cheaper to buy a boxed one instead of the parts.

Just checking, the Viper's uni won't stain a body will it? That was only a problem with Snake Eyes black body suit, correct?

my first bash viper to go along with my 2 EX's from SS. Got everything from TA and the wrist gauntlets from ebay....close to $50 with everything and shipping...still a work in progress with some more stuff arriving tomorrow hopefully....

IMG_0504-1.jpg

tumblr_lhtoryS2Rz1qhtn5fo1_500.gif

my first bash viper to go along with my 2 EX's from SS. Got everything from TA and the wrist gauntlets from ebay....close to $50 with everything and shipping...still a work in progress with some more stuff arriving tomorrow hopefully....

IMG_0504-1.jpg

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaw!!! Get dem Vipers together boys cus we's having a HOEDOWN!!!!

Farmer Vipers report to Bushwhack Bill in the barnyard. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just playin' good way to land a 3rd Viper in a cost effective manner. I'm assuming the uniform gets tucked in when the other gear arrives.

Expecting my Ex Viper on Friday:rock2. Again, I was only able to get this thanks to the Sideshow Flexpay program:bow, but I'm glad I ordered him. It's hard to believe that it has been 11 months since I ordered it, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago. Then some other stuff that I have always wanted, like the Dewback, seem to take forever:tap. :gah:

Back