SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hips, nucklehead, I said hips, with an "H." Applebottom figures anybody? :lol

nude.jpg

https://www.toyanxiety.com/astaciustheretiarius-nudebodyincludesjointsandfeet-nohead.aspx

:lol I know, but if only. Applebottoms, you never cease to surprise me NAM. You truly are a renaissance man.

This hips could be better but aren't much worse than the Prometheus.

Too early to be hitting the bong, isn't it? :lol

2279887922_1168eea424_o.jpg

Maybe the Armored body, which is compensated for by the thickness of the armor, but the Pro looks fine as far as the hips are concerned. And now with the new abdominal section, the proportions are fine.

I've got two sets of the boots I can part with if anyone still needs them. I replaced both mine with newline boots. PM me if you're interested.

Viper parts are up at TA! Go Now!
https://www.toyanxiety.com/cobraviper-2.aspx

Edit:
Shin guards/boot tops are gone but they have everything else.
Glad I picked up the shin guards earlier today at MD. :)

So you were the one that got the shin guards. :mad:

Oh well, at least I got the arm guards from TA. Thanks for the tip.

I've got two sets of the boots I can part with if anyone still needs them. I replaced both mine with newline boots. PM me if you're interested.

PM incoming.

So you were the one that got the shin guards. :mad:

Oh well, at least I got the arm guards from TA. Thanks for the tip.

PM incoming.

:yess:
Just got a pair to complete my one figure, not getting greedy with it.

Also picked up some Soldier Story Pmags to go with the Aoshima Steyr my Steel Brigade figure is sporting and a Milkor MGL-140 from Cotswold to go with my Viper.

Sideshow needs to put out a shin guard accessory pack. Those things are ugly, but everyone seems to want them (including me). Sadly, I missed them again!

I just ordered a uniform and vest from TA....they only had 2 left according to their site.....I don't guess I'll use the shin guards for my bash....gonna use one of the old school rifles that came with my 2 ex...I can share some of their extra ammo and grenades/flash bombs, Do I need the pack and rope?

Back