SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Got a little more done. Swapped the longer neck to use on the paratrooper head. Tucked in the shirt. Added the belt. Only missing the shin guards and the webbing gear. Still a work in progress.
de66dec7.jpg

okay....all I can do for now....still w/o the shin guards and no webbing gear. He's on the old Snake Eyes body so he is much smaller than the other two Vipers. I may add some stuff later on to make him a little more intimidating. Maybe give him a nice big sidearm. Anyways. Had fun putting a third Viper together. He was just a tad bit over $50 with shipping. So all in all I'm pretty happy. Sorry for the iphone pics and yes Evilface it's just another Viper. Sorry I'm so boring.

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

272909002.gif

From your first post regarding your bash, from the exposed elbow, I was pretty certain you used the Snake Eyes body. A good way to re-purpose something you already had. When I switched Snakes to a TTA, I used the original black Prometheus for my first Red Ninja bash.

The middle, shorter Viper doesn't look too bad without the web gear, but you definitely need the shin guards, especially since he's so much shorter. Quick suggestion: try taking the shin guards off one of the taller Vipers to see what the short Viper looks like with them, and post pics of both if you can. The shorter one looks slightly off, and I believe it's because of the missing shin guards. I don't think the taller one would look as bad without shin guards for now.

You could also give him a bigger gun, maybe a SAW for his Napoleon complex. :lol

okay....all I can do for now....still w/o the shin guards and no webbing gear. He's on the old Snake Eyes body so he is much smaller than the other two Vipers. I may add some stuff later on to make him a little more intimidating. Maybe give him a nice big sidearm. Anyways. Had fun putting a third Viper together. He was just a tad bit over $50 with shipping. So all in all I'm pretty happy. Sorry for the iphone pics and yes Evilface it's just another Viper. Sorry I'm so boring.

IMG_0511.jpg

Hope you can find the parts to finish him. ATM, he looks like the other two Vipers' slightly retarded brother. :(

Alright, pics of my lone EX Viper (to be joined soon by a bash and hopefully two regular Vipers via trade). Only mod I did was to use the shorter Pro neck. One futzing difference is that I tucked the bandanna inside his collar instead of having it hang out. I prefer this look versus the other.

qn89k3.jpg

2v183fa.jpg

2hrecnq.jpg

5m05kw.jpg

24qthk7.jpg

z7ghe.jpg

272909002.gif

NoddingMyHeadLikeYeah.gif

Shinguards available at MD. 1 pair left if you hurry.
https://www.monkeydepot.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=100035&Search.x=0&Search.y=0

What I would do with that short viper is put the helmet on him instead of the ex head. The helmets already sit taller than the ex head, so that will mitigate the difference a little.

What I would do...is dust it off real nice tuurn that suno_____ sideways...and stick it straight up your candy.a................err

...wait... No I wouldnt do that.

I actually like the idea of him not being as big as the other two.....but that's just me....tks for posting the link at MD for the shin guards....didn't want to shell out $20+ on ebay. If I buy another body then I'll bash a 4th viper. No need in just having nude bodies laying around imo. Tks for all the suggestions guys.
dumbandumber.gif

I actually like the idea of him not being as big as the other two.....but that's just me....tks for posting the link at MD for the shin guards....didn't want to shell out $20+ on ebay. If I buy another body then I'll bash a 4th viper. No need in just having nude bodies laying around imo. Tks for all the suggestions guys.

NoddingMyHeadLikeYeah.gif

Back