SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mess with the chubs, you get the horns. Good for that kid, standing up (or really leaning down) to that little prick.

Wow that could have killed that kid. Did get a comuppance though! What was that little twirp thinking?

He should have performed a Shooting Star Press on that little ____. But yeah, he could have killed him with the People's Elbow™ or Sock-o.

They must not have secured a very good deal.

They are selling the boxed figures for $15 more than Cotswold. If they would take that 15% hike off it would put the parted out nudes at around $30 which I would think is a fair price and I'd buy 2 or 3. $35 might as well go $10 more for a TTM.

They are selling the boxed figures for $15 more than Cotswold. If they would take that 15% hike off it would put the parted out nudes at around $30 which I would think is a fair price and I'd buy 2 or 3. $35 might as well go $10 more for a TTM.

Percent, right? No way they're 15 dolla cheaper. ____ for that price I'd order them from Cotswold.

Many will anyway. There's already a quality guarantee built into the Hot Toys name. Plus, those bodies have Queen Latifah hips, making them look awkward in normal outfits.

Uh the nude bodies have Queen Latifah lips? :lol

Hips, nucklehead, I said hips, with an "H." Applebottom figures anybody? :lol

nude.jpg

https://www.toyanxiety.com/astaciustheretiarius-nudebodyincludesjointsandfeet-nohead.aspx

Percent, right? No way they're 15 dolla cheaper. ____ for that price I'd order them from Cotswold.

I'm talking about the boxed gladiators. Cotswold has them at $100 and $110. TA has them for $115 and $125. So already not even broken down they are over priced. Roll in the normal markup for part outs and you end up with a $35 headless/handless figure that really should be about $30, IMO.

In this instance its like TA paid retail themselves for these figures and are marking up from that point rather than marking up from a wholesale point.

This hips could be better but aren't much worse than the Prometheus.

Back