SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was helping me stalk dumbassess on the forum. :rock

I'll be damned if it ever takes me that long to get a figure again. Although, now there will be a fresh influx of Beachhead pics.

The security guard I work with was in the English army during the Irish Civil War, so he was really impressed. Then when the valet guys showed up in the morning, both of them were blown away by the detail. Then the gay waiter saw it and couldn't believe what it cost, but was also amazed.

There weren't any hot girls working, so I didn't get a chance to impress them with it.

Hi guys, I got Beachhead this week and the headsculpt, outfit and weapons are all great, but I am having some problems with the new knee joints Sideshow put on this body, it is very hard for me to bend his knees to get him in different positions, it makes a very loud cracking sound and the lower parts of the legs get detached from the knees each time.

Also when I move the upper body around, it pops out of the waist very easily too.

Did anyone else have the same problems?

Hi guys, I got Beachhead this week and the headsculpt, outfit and weapons are all great, but I am having some problems with the new knee joints Sideshow put on this body, it is very hard for me to bend his knees to get him in different positions, it makes a very loud cracking sound and the lower parts of the legs get detached from the knees each time.

Also when I move the upper body around, it pops out of the waist very easily too.

Transfer it to a TTA.

The ratchet knees pose well enough, and sure are stable, but it scares the hell out of me when posing. You better make sure you're bending the knee the right way otherwise, SNAP.

I like the ratchet knees. They add a lot of stability to the posed figure. They do limit the poses. But so minutely that it comes nowhere near to being an issue for me. However, anyone who does not like them can simply swap them out with a set of the originals from another pro.

Yes, the knees joints are very stiff to move. The lower parts never detached from the knees. My figure waist is just fine; never popped out.

The only joint I had an issue with was the twist joint at the top of the thigh being way too lose, which is nice and stiff on Beach.
The new Ratchet knees however suck, they feel like I have to apply too much force to get them to bend and once they start moving I feel like I broke it.
They definitely need to go back to the old knees.

Back