SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may have to cancel My EX due to the 1st payment:(:(:(:monkey2:monkey2

DO NOT DO THAT. you will Be charged a handling fee with cancellation of flexpay.

CALL THEM AND ASK THEM TO MOVE THE FIRST PAYMENT BACK.

I had them move my flex payments for the cobra throne back a month. sideshow is VERY reasonable with flexpay stuff. Tell them you want to keep it, but that day is no good for you, could they bill you on X day. they can move you up to 5 days, possibly even a week over the phone instantly.

just call and ask.

You can even move the Flexpay charge to the next month (I've done it before in the past), but SS has been tightening up how they charge and ship things lately.

DO NOT DO THAT. you will Be charged a handling fee with cancellation of flexpay.

CALL THEM AND ASK THEM TO MOVE THE FIRST PAYMENT BACK.

I had them move my flex payments for the cobra throne back a month. sideshow is VERY reasonable with flexpay stuff. Tell them you want to keep it, but that day is no good for you, could they bill you on X day. they can move you up to 5 days, possibly even a week over the phone instantly.

just call and ask.

Thanks man, I really dont want to cancel one the fee and man its flippin Un-masked beachhead!!!!!!:( That will sky rocket if i plan to get it down the road!!! I'll see what they can do for me!!

Re: Beach Head Teaser/Preview

IMG_4626.jpg

IMG_4619.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

BH is gonna rock.

This guy will be my first sideshow joe , think he'll be a good start . If he impresses me no doubt i'll want the others . The crossbow looks funky cool .

Back