SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your sarcasm is a fail since I clearly said that Josh did the paint job for the BH fig. I said fig as in singular, as in the prototype. I also mentioned that the chinese workers did the production ones. Please read my comment clearly before you make such a remark.

Why? That takes all the fun out of it.

Got my EX. I will post pictures during my lunch break. The only thing I have noticed is that I dont like is that the flesh tones on the heads are not the same. The flesh tone on the masked is head is alot more on the red side than the unmasked head.

Last edited:
Just received my Ex Beachhead, best JOE to date IMO. The XCR rifle is off the chain! The optics, and PEQ-15 laser are my faves, up there with the best in the biz; Soldier Story when it comes to weapons.

The head portrait is very good as well. Clean paint apps, no doll dot, and even has slight texturing in the stubble, and hair line.

I won't be able to put him together until I get home. But here are some quick pics I took at work.

spiderman032.jpg

spiderman031.jpg

spiderman033.jpg

spiderman034.jpg

spiderman035.jpg

spiderman038.jpg

spiderman039.jpg

Back