SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even my dog wanted to be involved...
IMG-20140103-WA0008_zpsfb088b3f.jpg

I did manage to break the tiny thin end piece off the crossbow... but didnt loose it so can glue it when i get home... hopefully his Ex. head will have arrived!

My Ex. head turned up today!
Cost me a ridiculous amount + the guy who sent it put the amount i paid on the lbel & didnt mark it as used so had to pay import charges as well!!!

Here he is in all his glory!
IMG-20140104-WA0003-1_zpsb7669192.jpg

Scifi67 is sorting me out with a better vest & ive got a new sling for his rifle... next step is making a rolled up balaclava he can wear instead of the beret then all i need to do is glue his crossbow & he's finished!
My girlfriend decided he wasnt as creepy lookin in person as he does in most pics:
IMG-20140104-WA0006_zps6dfaf153.jpg

Wish I'd been in the loop when the Ex was still available. Oh well, I can console myself in the knowledge that at least I have an SSC Beachhead, even if he doesn't have that awesome unmasked alt head.

I like that vest, though, probably more than the stock SSC version. Where'd you get it, if you don't mind my asking?

My Ex. head turned up today!
Cost me a ridiculous amount + the guy who sent it put the amount i paid on the lbel & didnt mark it as used so had to pay import charges as well!!!

And to think that my EX sculpt is just sitting in the box....

Vest is from a toy mall in Hong Kong... no idea what its from. Was falling apart had to stitch it up a bit. I missed out on Beach Head... this is put together from trades, blackops toys & ebay!

Got a quick daylight shot this morning before work...
20140105_110538-1_zps140ebbc1.jpg

Might try & pick up a olive balaclava or beanie so i can have him wearing it rolled up but once i get a badge for his beret from EVIL i might just stick with this...
Would still like to get his hands... picked up some snake eyes ones thinking they were the same but the wrists are diferent & dont sit well... these ones look ok for now.

The security guard I work with was in the English army during the Irish Civil War, so he was really impressed. Then when the valet guys showed up in the morning, both of them were blown away by the detail. Then the gay waiter saw it and couldn't believe what it cost, but was also amazed.

There weren't any hot girls working, so I didn't get a chance to impress them with it.

just stumbled across this... the Irish Civil War ended in 1923... how old is your security guard?!!!!

Just wanted to say... I have 16 Joes in my collection (among my superheroes and Preds) and Beachead is still the coolest one!

Back