Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Me too...:hi5:. So when are you getting your materials and slinging sme clay....lol

Waiting till the weather warms up. Going to clean out the new basement (new house, got it end of Sep'13). Gonna setup a work bench fory wife to paint and me to sculpt :) place is full of junk and construction dust right now

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Has anybody tried to fit Bats on an Ikea detolf? I saw that the superman PF fit.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Has anybody tried to fit Bats on an Ikea detolf? I saw that the superman PF fit.

Wouldn't work. I looked at dimensions before buying the Klingsbo. Slimmer PFs would work on a detolf but not Batman

Waiting till the weather warms up. Going to clean out the new basement (new house, got it end of Sep'13). Gonna setup a work bench fory wife to paint and me to sculpt :) place is full of junk and construction dust right now

Yeah you got watch the dust m8. It will stick to the clay. I use a piece of clean paper under it that I can toss out when I am done.

Yeah you got watch the dust m8. It will stick to the clay. I use a piece of clean paper under it that I can toss out when I am done.

Never even considered that, but yeah won't start work till I have it cleaned up. Might need to rent one of those heavy duty VACs so I don't ruin my Dyson lol

Ok guys its my first time posting pics so I will apologize in advance for a) the quality (these are phone pics) b) the lighting (see quality) c) the effin size of these pictures.. d) the way they really don't convey how epic it looks in person! The one in-hand (literally) pic of the long eared portrait was done just to show you guys the eyebrows and some of the face..when I had this customized I hated how that beak/head looked, so I was going for an angrier expression in the eyes and mouth, as much as you really can get given what the portrait was…the skin tones in that pic and some of the other pics are way off looking and do not appear that way in person..there is no shine in person it just looked that way via pics…I had it fully painted black, the base shaded, costume shaded, and obviously both heads done and the armpits are now even with his armpits! Raf did a great great job and i apologize in advance for him for not having a camera able to match his work!
20140509_140035.jpg

Attachments

• 20140509_135918.jpg
    20140509_135918.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 320
  • 20140509_135955.jpg
    20140509_135955.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 324
  • 20140509_140020.jpg
    20140509_140020.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:

WOW! That looks F'n EPIC! Raf did a great job on your piece. I can only imagine how thrilled you are to own that PF. The straight black color on the costume looks fantastic. Congrats on owning such an awesome looking piece.

WOW! That looks F'n EPIC! Raf did a great job on your piece. I can only imagine how thrilled you are to own that PF. The straight black color on the costume looks fantastic. Congrats on owning such an awesome looking piece.

Thank you man! Tbh I hated this PF and I didn't even own it or buy it from SS when it came out…I saw raft's video online and was like holy ***** dreams do come true, and had to get one to have hooked up and look like that..the only other issue was that long eared portrait which I hated and (you can't see this in the pics) but theres actually a little gruff and light 'i need to shave' facial hair there, combining with the re-done eyebrows to try to give him that more angry/gritty vibe than the nasal congestion vibe I thought he previously gave off…It looks INFINITELY better in person I cannot stress that enough! Thanks !

Ok guys its my first time posting pics so I will apologize in advance for a) the quality (these are phone pics) b) the lighting (see quality) c) the effin size of these pictures.. d) they way they really don't convey how epic it looks in person! The one in-hand (literally) big of the long eared portrait was done just to show you guys the eyebrows and some of the face..when I had this customized I hated how that beak/head looked, so I was going for an angrier expression in the eyes and mouth, as much as you really can get given what the portrait was…the skin tones in that pic and some of the other pics are way off looking and do not appear that way in person..there is no shine in person it just looked that way via pics…I had it fully painted black, the base shaded, costume shaded, and obviously both heads done and the armpits are now even with his armpits! Raf did a great great job and i apologize in advance for him for not having a camera able to match his work!

He looks fantastic a2themonster! :clap

Posting them again, properly. :D For better viewing pleasure. :duff

1_zps102f3952.jpg

3_zpse40ccad8.jpg

4_zps1a095c78.jpg

2_zps95661f05.jpg

6_zpsa83139f6.jpg

5_zps5334af60.jpg

7_zps94780440.jpg

8_zps88744784.jpg

Thank you man! Tbh I hated this PF and I didn't even own it or buy it from SS when it came out…I saw raft's video online and was like holy ***** dreams do come true, and had to get one to have hooked up and look like that..the only other issue was that long eared portrait which I hated and (you can't see this in the pics) but theres actually a little gruff and light 'i need to shave' facial hair there, combining with the re-done eyebrows to try to give him that more angry/gritty vibe than the nasal congestion vibe I thought he previously gave off…It looks INFINITELY better in person I cannot stress that enough! Thanks !

How much did the customization cost? I wouldn't mind getting it done.

How much did the customization cost? I wouldn't mind getting it done.

200 and you pay shipping costs but Raf could tell you better than I could..a steal if you see what some people charge…quality work too I highly recommend it

Wow, the muscle pops out more... Can you take more foto to share with us in natural bright light :). It would make Batman look even nicer

Back