Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Couple of minor issues with mine but I'd like to fix them myself if possible because it sound like a pain getting on a waitlist for replacements, shipping, etc. I welcome any advice. Thanks.

The wingtip is not adhered properly. Think a little fabri-tac glue carefully applied under the tip will fix this?
CAM00026_zps4b0787f5.jpg

Scratches in the paint on the face. Would a fine artist's brush work for touch up or airbrush only?
CAM00028_zps744b3d4a.jpg

I'd send the pics into SS. You may get a credit or a replacement.

Great job on that Batman sketch and congrats on your waitlist conversion!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks m8... I can't wait to get him in hand, and as for the drawing Thanks for the compliment my man.... Well I doing it, and I can finally get what's in my head to the page.... It is an awesome feeling

So I thought some here might appreciate the pic I started after seeing this ship, still a work in progress so...lol

7fcd5e4a4a7a7afe70b2060083d52074_zps2f891fe3.jpg

Oh... And... My Waitlist Converted:monkey3

Looking very good . . . keep us up to date on this piece. And congrats your ex converting!

Why...Sideshow has the Arkham license

Most likely they'll do something on the 12" line, but I don't collect barbies. And if the do a 1/4 scale then something else can be done.

Looking very good . . . keep us up to date on this piece. And congrats your ex converting!

Thanks slinger.... When my work load calms down a bit I will be trying to work on this a bit more. I was home sick today, but it is amazing how beng I'll can throw off your fine motor skills... I could barely draw an eye today....lol. As for the conversion I am pretty damn stoked, but damn it happened fast. It went to a live order this morning and shipped this afternoon. Should be here Tuesday....:yess:

Wonderin if any reservation placed on the 22nd got converted?

What is the latest waitlist that got converted?

Mine just converted! :yess: Now on to phase two: pray that my "retread" is in good or at worst, acceptable condition. :pray:

Mine just converted! :yess: Now on to phase two: pray that my "retread" is in good or at worst, acceptable condition. :pray:

I know this may be wishful thinking, but I wonder if many of these are returns, but just simply cancelations brought on by pitgate and the 5 o'clock shadow.

Well with the current PF I have a stylized Bolland Batman, which is my favorite. But the Blue and Grey should either be Adams or Aparo, my vote is obviously Aparo, as the both defined the Silver/Bronze age Batman look

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

:exactly:

Have seen Aparo's work in bits and pieces. Been thinking to get his LoTDK HC Vol. 1 & 2 for some time. They say Aparo's art was a major influence on Adams work.

Congrats for those who converted! My waitlist is still... A waitlist ):

Did anyone who wait listed on 22 Jan or later get theirs alr?

Nice drawing Spidey. If they ever do Robin, your drawing makes Robin look badass...

Thanks that's a good idea. I will send the pics and also ask their advice on how I might be able to fix these myself.

I got a new head within a week and I live in Denmark, so if I was you I'd contact SS.
Even with a minor flaw it was no problem.

ndixmjg1zgjiogeznjyxmzcyzjkwndjjzme0ztuzm2u.jpg

I got a new head within a week and I live in Denmark, so if I was you I'd contact SS.
Even with a minor flaw it was no problem.

ndixmjg1zgjiogeznjyxmzcyzjkwndjjzme0ztuzm2u.jpg
It seems like your replacement head was painted a bit better and without a pronounced 5 o'clock shadow. It's gruff but not too gruff. I hope my replacement heads are similar. I receive them Tuesday... Then I get to break the Bat!

I know this may be wishful thinking, but I wonder if many of these are returns, but just simply cancelations brought on by pitgate and the 5 o'clock shadow.

Sideshow has stated many times over that they do not resell returns. If your waitlist item converts you get a brand new unopened statue like the rest of us.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

# 1947 has arrived in Dubai

bapyremy.jpg

Btw mine had the same hole through the foam . Atleast the statue wasn't damaged. Just the foam and the outer box. The inner box was fine.

Back