Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Dafuq is it with the broken arms now? Damn, I better get to that ups facility ASAP. I'm now worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Broken arm

Paint rubs on BOTH portraits

Very disappointing.

I called and the customer service woman sounded very surprised his arm was broken. Looking here apparently its not that uncommon.
I have to say mine looked like it was packed poorly. The styrofoam wasnt lined up very well. She said she didn't think they had parts yet but I should hear from them soon. Fingers crossed.

ok so including me thats 2 completely broken arms and one slightly broken arm....3 cases.

mine seemed like it was packed ok, didnt notice anything out of the ordinary.

it looks like you'll be joining the WL with me Darth Rage, unless you decide to get a refund.

at least i have a test subject now for the Pit fix.

ok so including me thats 2 completely broken arms and one slightly broken arm....3 cases.

it looks like you'll be joining the WL with me Darth Rage, unless you decide to get a refund.

Great idea! Start quick though, as they'll likely want you to destroy that body when they send you the replacement.

I just got off the phone with a sideshow to ask them about my waitlist conversion. I asked them if I would be getting someone else's returned item. She said absolutely not, they destroy all returns. The statues that people are getting for waitlists are people that didn't make their flex payments. So we could still get a defective item, but at least it won't be someone's returned defect.
FYI the operator was super friendly and helpful.

They are nothing but liars,people here on the forums even got their returns back to them,they put shipping labels on top of the older ones and ship to someone else,if they destroy returns or damaged pieces how come sometimes they sell damage items discounted.:cuckoo:

They are nothing but liars,people here on the forums even got their returns back to them,they put shipping labels on top of the older ones and ship to someone else,if they destroy returns or damaged pieces how come sometimes they sell damage items discounted.:cuckoo:
Oh crap, that sucks. I sure hope not. I am new to collecting sideshow, so I haven't experienced any of it. That's just what the lady told me. She seemed to be pretty sure about it. I asked her several times.

Great idea! Start quick though, as they'll likely want you to destroy that body when they send you the replacement.

I think it might take a while to get that replacement body unfortunately, but i will give it a shot this weekend

Dafuq is it with the broken arms now? Damn, I better get to that ups facility ASAP. I'm now worried.

I called sideshow, told the to have ups hold mine for pick up, I don't even want the loading it onto a delivery truck

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

I got people on the inside...they take care of my stuff

Nice. I'm 15 miles from SSC, so not much chance for it to get screwed up. So far worst I've had was one dented corner of a hot toys box. Then again, i actually haven't had a statue shipped from ssc yet. Bought all mine from other stores until this one. I wasn't for sure going to get this Pf at first, but since I got the EX conversion, I'm gonna give it a go. I really like the look of most of the pictures being posted save for the few photos taken specifically to point out a bad angle or flaw. All the regular viewing photos look great to me.

i draw p (think about it) on my return statues so the next person knows its a returned item. whatever SS says is likely BS. use a magic marker and mark up that bad boy and return it. it will only show under black light =)

Well, mine was supposed to be delivered today but the last known tracking status had it still in Los Angeles...it never left that facility two days ago. Just my luck...now I just hope it's not "lost"...

Mine has been at the UPS place for 3 days now. Because of the weather, they haven't delivered it yet. Bah. Interested to get it in-hand. Honestly the pics so far have left me a bit disappointed, so I'm hoping that seeing it in person will change that.

In regards to SS saying they don't send out returns as orders - that's a big fat lie. It was documented over in the Kenobi Mythos thread. A member here sent his back and noted the edition number. Another member here at this board received it and confirmed the ES number in the thread. I wouldn't take their word for it.

In regards to SS saying they don't send out returns as orders - that's a big fat lie. It was documented over in the Kenobi Mythos thread. A member here sent his back and noted the edition number. Another member here at this board received it and confirmed the ES number in the thread. I wouldn't take their word for it.

To play devil's advocate, it's wholly possible they just reused the base and box and slapped a new statue in there.

Official Sideshow Batman PF

Mine has been at the UPS place for 3 days now. Because of the weather, they haven't delivered it yet. Bah. Interested to get it in-hand. Honestly the pics so far have left me a bit disappointed, so I'm hoping that seeing it in person will change that.

Pit surgery makes it every bit the grail we all wanted it to be! Shouldn't have come out of the factory that way, but it is fixable (I have no prior experience with that sort of thing, and I managed to pull it off!)

I am sad to report after receiving my new replacement body today that he wouldn't fit in the base. Even when I tried to force it in there.

20140130_173500.jpg20140130_173654.jpg

Back