Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Anybody think there's something of with the head, looks a bit off to me.

I think it's just the Poison Ivy problem. You've got a super intricate sculpt and paint job (plus fabric usage in the case of Batman) and then it is met by typical paint apps and QC. It just makes things look washed out and kind of underwhelming. Of course, in person the sheer size of this statue will probably make anyone's mouth drop.

Anybody think there's something of with the head, looks a bit off to me.

When anyone usually asks a generalized public confirmation question like this, it usually means they are unsure and / or just trying to stir the pot...so to speak. There is nothing wrong with the head from the pics I have seen so far.

The long eared head does give the illusion of him having a long neck....as opposed to the short eared one. The head sculpt is perfecto as far as I am concerned.

Can't wait for a fully sculpted. Even if it's years away, there are enough versions of Batman to where he will be Iron Man 2.0. I can wait.

attachment.php

Left arm .... Can be fixed for sure

Logo looks off, Arms look short due to stitching.... 2yrs for this?? looks nothing like those "final product" photos from SDCC.

Still not the best lighting or pics..... Where is the other head??... The head used in these photos sucked in the proto pics also.

That fabric stitching looks terrible. If I keep my EX and in hand don't like it, would I be able to sell it for a profit?

Can't wait for a fully sculpted. Even if it's years away, there are enough versions of Batman to where he will be Iron Man 2.0. I can wait.

Yeah... If it looks like this In hand then it goes back and I wait for fully sculpted (the way his body should have been done anyways)

That fabric stitching looks terrible. If I keep my EX and in hand don't like it, would I be able to sell it for a profit?

You would have to tell the people of any flaws in the listing. As it stands, I wouldn't pay a lot of money for this. Not one of Sideshow's finest moments sadly. :mad: I hope for fully sculpted next time but I know others like the fabric on PFs. :dunno The face and belt look good but the fabric seams and the way they are positioned is pretty disastrous just imo. I hope others are happy :peace

Would someone be able to smush the fabric seam higher somehow to see if it will stay higher up on the sculpt. That might work to fix this. :)

With the fit problem hard to say, I don't remember captain America having this problem, what's gonna be of supermans armpits, oh help me baby Jesus!

Fully sculpted would have been much better. Perhaps judt thr belt as material like deadpool.

Back