Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

One more time for my fellow freaks before I stuff my face and get drunk with the fam.

1499422_10151898142488562_1138198910_n.jpg

I'll have all those pfs :yess: DC 4 lyfe

If you pay attention this is CBG's shtick ... It's what he does... He gives crappy advice to newbs all the time. I don't car if he likes to look like a mental midget when he talks about his girlfriends "natural rack" or when he post pics of how he puts toilet paper on his shelves so she doesn't run into them. If he doesn't mind beng a joke that is his thing, BUT don't give the new guys here wrong or crappy advice. They deserve better, and that is the 3rd or 4 th newbie he has to.d to get on the WL for this, and the 3rd or 4th time he has been corrected. I am absolutely sure he is pulling people's chain by playing the idiot savant.

Only when it comes to CBG

Sorry CBG I don't by the BS anymore.

Geez if Christmas Spidey. If you don't have anything nice to say how about just go have some eggnog.

Geez if Christmas Spidey. If you don't have anything nice to say how about just go have some eggnog.

Nah, spidey is a great guy. I know where's he is coming from. I sometimes forget things. I really thought the WL stays opens until release for batman. :lol my fault. We are all cool. Just seeing WW makes the this hobby worth it. Let's all enjoy Christmas! :1-1:

Last edited:

You a right

Nah, spidey is a great guy. I know where's becoming from. I sometimes forget things. I really thought the WL stays opens until release for batman. :lol my fault. We are all cool. Just seeing WW makes the this hobby worth it. Let's all enjoy Christmas! :1-1:

Honestly CBG, I am going to let it go.... You obviously can, but if you don't know something for sure you shouldn't give t as a piece of advice...savy??

You a right

Honestly CBG, I am going to let it go.... You obviously can, but if you don't know something for sure you shouldn't give t as a piece of advice...savy??

Yes now I know all WL do have a end at least until release. :1-1: Merry Christmas and enjoy some good food everyone!

Somebody get Spidey a dictionary or spell check device for Christmas for heaven's sake. :rotfl

Somebody get Spidey a dictionary or spell check device for Christmas for heaven's sake. :rotfl

Hey it's Christmas! Let's all be friends today. I'm sure it's not his spelling but the auto spell correct thing on the computer. I always spell things way off because of it as well. :rotfl love it or hate it. The auto correct helps me a lot.

Be happy with $104, mine is $140 USD :horror:(

You won't be paying any taxes, though. We, on other hand, are looking at an additional $175.

If you pay attention this is CBG's shtick [...] I am absolutely sure he is pulling people's chain by playing the idiot savant.

Er... "idiot savant"? CBG has never come across as anything remotely "savant". :lol

Merry Christmas, you all.

I feel sorry for all the international customers paying shipping and taxes. I got to say though shipping rates must have went up because it is over $40 to ship to Missouri which is the highest I've ever paid for a PF statue.

Back