Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Well, I got the email saying January the 8th but also got the email about how there will be multiple batches...so which is it? wtf?

Well, I got the email saying January the 8th but also got the email about how there will be multiple batches...so which is it? wtf?

That's exactly what I said a few back. If you got your confir email your golden.

Gonna agree with the racism theory
url

feel free to cancel and let someone who would be excited over it have a chance to get one :wink1:

That's what I just did. It sucks though to lose out on an nrd that I paid well over a year ago, but oh well....

Such goes a relationship with Sideshow...

:woo

Later batch email received. As nice as it is to have more time, they could have put a new picture in the email, or something.

Damn, no notice and I ordered him within 5 minutes of him going up, I am disappoint.

might be bummer for those regular folks, March, muahahhaha!!!

Too bad, so sad.

Was there a swinging **** contest about this I missed out on to bring about vitriol? People who trolled the Reg buyers vs people who trolled the EX buyers?

I came in late to the game so I'm honestly asking.

If not it seems the nerds who got picked on by the jocks are being no better than the jocks that picked on them.

HaHa I'm better than you! Is this what I'm seeing? Rubbing it in and being competitive?

Again, new here so my apologies if it's not the case.

Was there a swinging **** contest about this I missed out on to bring about vitriol? People who trolled the Reg buyers vs people who trolled the EX buyers?

If not it seems the nerds who got picked on by the jocks are being no better than the jocks that picked on them.

HaHa I'm better than you! Is this what I'm seeing? Rubbing it in and being competitive?

Ummmm...it's just a joke, dude.

That's what I just did. It sucks though to lose out on an nrd that I paid well over a year ago, but oh well....

Such goes a relationship with Sideshow...

WTH? With a delay that long ask for your NRD back. Sideshow will refund your NRD 100%. Amazes me how some of you throw money away like that.

EX or fail

Regs have feelings too. :monkey2

:)

EX or fail is straight bs...it should be EX/REG or fail. Even then the not having a statue in your collection is purely up to the individual collector as we all have different tastes.

Collecting is about you and anyone who thinks otherwise is in this show for the wrong reasons.

Back