Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

replacement cape and belt in today.

My original cape had some missed paint or cracking in the folds towards the top and bottom. My original belt had a chip on the front upper left corner of the buckle.

New parts are looking good!

Just a follow up, it's always interesting how things like this can vary piece to piece so I took pics of my capes before smashing the old one. Old one on the left, new on the right. The old one has more blue washed in.

12653881683_6fb94b8e1d_z.jpg

Flipped them around to see how much of it was lighting, so moved the old one on the right in this pic. Still bluer. I definitely prefer the blacker replacement cape with the subtler blue highlights.

12653754935_7ef4c8030c_z.jpg

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I got the adjustable puck light from ikea over a week ago. I wanted something thatd look like the bat signal or like you said maybe even a police spotlight

Sent from the Bat Computer

The lighting from underneath looks cool, but is it possibles to hide the puck so it's not visible?

Mr Zero, your batman looks awesome

Yeah I see what you mean. I just tried some different options to see which looked best.

From below:

uma5e9ah.jpg

From above:

u5y9yqaq.jpg

Also tried lights from both above and below:

azusuhus.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I this in a besta?

The bad news is that I gave up hope on my wait list and cancelled it.
The good news is that I purchased one off Ebay from a seller that he said he opened it up to check for defects and found none. It is now in transit.
Now I have to hope it doesn't get damage in transit to me.

Maybe I am wrong but I basically look at the wait list like this:
Sideshow sends out orders that aren't on flex pay as soon as available. You will get cancellations and credit card issues that wait list people can then get.
Then Sideshow sends out flex pay orders during the course of the month and the same issues occur which allows wait list people to get their order.
Sideshow opened up the wait list and fulfilled a bunch of orders. I would have to think the whole run has been shipped out by now.
If anything else does ship from the exclusive I am afraid it would be damaged returns.

The bad news is that I gave up hope on my wait list and cancelled it.
The good news is that I purchased one off Ebay from a seller that he said he opened it up to check for defects and found none. It is now in transit.
Now I have to hope it doesn't get damage in transit to me.

Maybe I am wrong but I basically look at the wait list like this:
Sideshow sends out orders that aren't on flex pay as soon as available. You will get cancellations and credit card issues that wait list people can then get.
Then Sideshow sends out flex pay orders during the course of the month and the same issues occur which allows wait list people to get their order.
Sideshow opened up the wait list and fulfilled a bunch of orders. I would have to think the whole run has been shipped out by now.
If anything else does ship from the exclusive I am afraid it would be damaged returns.

Really sideshow would ship out damaged returns knowingly??
I'm still on WL and I am hoping that the fact the WL is still open means that I still got a shot at it...

Really sideshow would ship out damaged returns knowingly??
I'm still on WL and I am hoping that the fact the WL is still open means that I still got a shot at it...

I would hope that they wouldn't ship damaged returned goods knowingly.

Honestly I am shocked that the wait list is still open. I have seen peoples exclusives numbered in the 1900s which says to me that the full allotment has been shipped.

If it wasn't a numbered piece, the wait list makes more sense to me, because they could produce more or find some in a warehouse. Personally I gave up hope on the wait list at this point.

I could be wrong and knowing my luck, the second I jump off the wait list, a hundred more people could get notified that theirs converted.

I do wish you the best of luck though.

The lighting from underneath looks cool, but is it possibles to hide the puck so it's not visible?

Mr Zero, your batman looks awesome

Havent set it up but the way my Klingsbo is, I may be able to hide in a corner. Ill let you know or post pics once I got it up and running

Sent from the Bat Computer

I spoke with William at Sideshow this morning. He basically confirmed that there are no more replacement bodies or bases to be had, so anyone getting one of these items...that's all you get. If it's damaged or defective, you're unfortunately out of luck.

They are giving me some more time to try to get this replacement to fit...it is in great shape otherwise.

I spoke with William at Sideshow this morning. He basically confirmed that there are no more replacement bodies or bases to be had, so anyone getting one of these items...that's all you get. If it's damaged or defective, you're unfortunately out of luck.

They are giving me some more time to try to get this replacement to fit...it is in great shape otherwise.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can get it to fit in there properly.

Sounds like Sideshow drew the line with replacement stuff for Batman. I guess they're dipping too far into their regs and finally said enough is enough. That really sucks...sorry fellas.

Makes me happy that my pit issue isn't terrible, that I only had a head issue that was remedied quickly. I love my Bats. I still stare at him in awe...

And I feel Superman and Harley are close... Very close.

No selling outside of the For Sale Section...

Last edited by a moderator:

I see that some comic book shops are getting the REG in this week. I ordered from CSC...anyone one else order from them? Hear anything?

still have not heard back from sideshow regarding my body not fitting into my base, i have sent numerous emails, looks like ill have to get on the phone with them because its been 4 days now since i got my replacement body and i only have 5 days to produce photos of the destruction before they charge me.

edit: doing a live chat now

Last edited:
Official Sideshow Batman PF

still have not heard back from sideshow regarding my body not fitting into my base, i have sent numerous emails, looks like ill have to get on the phone with them because its been 4 days now since i got my replacement body and i only have 5 days to produce photos of the destruction before they charge me.

edit: doing a live chat now

Hey, bud...I talked to them earlier today, and there are no bodies left. You're pretty much stuck with the one you got.

I spoke with William in the returns department. He also said that the 5 day limit thing is not an automatic thing. They don't just automatically charge you for the replacement after 5 days...he said he personally oversees those charges and they reach out to you before charging you.

Back