Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

this is the best i could do, and i really pushed down on it to get it this far, i didnt want to force it any harder than i did in fear that i might break the new body i just got.

View attachment 94750
View attachment 94751
View attachment 94752

That's damn close. If you're pleased with the rest of the body, maybe stick with that? I guess wait and see what SS says.

Here is mine. I can't get it to sit down any further than that. I am hoping they will give me a replacement for my replacement :gah:

IMG_3903+%2528Large%2529.JPG

IMG_9986+%2528Large%2529.JPG

B, You can't push back on the left leg and get it to seat? Or is it too difficult?

If this is a problem with all the replacements, I may cancel mine and just go for the credit...

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I've noticed there have been problems with the bat symbol on his chest. Do we think it's plausible that they will all peel off over time?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

B, You can't push back on the left leg and get it to seat? Or is it too difficult?

I can get the peg on the left foot into the hole, but then the peg on the right foot jams and won't drop down. I don't want to force it and damage my base.

When the peg on the right foot "drops" into place naturally, the back edge of the peg on the left foot lines up with the front edge of the hole...something is off, but I can't tell whether it is the peg on the right foot or the entire left leg that is the problem.

Those pics I posted are about as good as I can get it without really pushing it and risking breakage.

I was thinking to seat the right foot then slide the left foot slowly back and in the hold. But may be easier said than done.

I was thinking to seat the right foot then slide the left foot slowly back and in the hold. But may be easier said than done.

That's pretty much what I did. When I do that, I can get the left peg lined up with the hole, but the right foot kind of binds and won't drop down. I could probably make some mods to the base with a dremel tool to make it fit, but I don't want to do anything to my base if I don't have to.

That's pretty much what I did. When I do that, I can get the left peg lined up with the hole, but the right foot kind of binds and won't drop down. I could probably make some mods to the base with a dremel tool to make it fit, but I don't want to do anything to my base if I don't have to.

That cool. I don't blame you. Sorry you have had problems and get it fixed soon bro!

That's damn close. If you're pleased with the rest of the body, maybe stick with that? I guess wait and see what SS says.

Here is mine. I can't get it to sit down any further than that. I am hoping they will give me a replacement for my replacement :gah:

hmmm see mine was never "off center" like yours seems to be, the higher foot would barely enter the hole and the lowered foot wasn't even close until i really REALLY put pressure on it and it started to slide down a bit, and then a bit more with each push.... eventually i got to a point where it wouldnt go anyfurther and then it was stuck, so getting it out was harder than getting it in (thats what she said) so when it finally came loose with some gentle twisting i could see scraping in the hole of the base, so i felt around in the hole and it seemed like ther was excess glue, so i scraped some of it out with a flat head screw driver and thats why it fits as well as it shows in my pics, but its still no where near as flush as the original body.

i gotta say, i dont want a new body or base, i would rather keep working on the fitment by adjusting the hole in the base and settle for some kind of credit at this point because i'm a little tired of replacements.

as for the way the replacements were packed, i would forego the pretty art boxes if the statue always came packed as well as the replacements do!!

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Got my replacement parts! Everything is good now. I did have a tough timr getting him into the new base though, but a little wiggle and some force squeezed him in. I'll take pics this weekend.

Don't remember if I said it before but I got EX #321

My first body had a little trouble getting in the base as well. Took a little wiggle.

hmmm see mine was never "off center" like yours seems to be, the higher foot would barely enter the hole and the lowered foot wasn't even close until i really REALLY put pressure on it and it started to slide down a bit, and then a bit more with each push.... eventually i got to a point where it wouldnt go anyfurther and then it was stuck, so getting it out was harder than getting it in (thats what she said) so when it finally came loose with some gentle twisting i could see scraping in the hole of the base, so i felt around in the hole and it seemed like ther was excess glue, so i scraped some of it out with a flat head screw driver and thats why it fits as well as it shows in my pics, but its still no where near as flush as the original body.

i gotta say, i dont want a new body or base, i would rather keep working on the fitment by adjusting the hole in the base and settle for some kind of credit at this point because i'm a little tired of replacements.

as for the way the replacements were packed, i would forego the pretty art boxes if the statue always came packed as well as the replacements do!!

Hmmmm...I'll take another look at it when I get home tonight and see if there is anything obvious that can be fixed.

I agree, the packaging of the new body was pretty solid.

in that last pic, is that the SS green lantern PF? im sure its just the pic or angle but he looks really small next to bats!

didnt wanna disappoint lol

Back