Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Yea, that's big Chris's Batman PF. He said to check out his belt, it has an upside down pouch on it!!!WTF!!! It's actually stitched upside down...can you believe it!!!

Yea, that's big Chris's Batman PF. He said to check out his belt, it has an upside down pouch on it!!!WTF!!! It's actually stitched upside down...can you believe it!!!

SS will hear from me straight away if that happens to me! Good to know to watch out for the pouches now!

SS will hear from me straight away if that happens to me! Good to know to watch out for the pouches now!

Can you see it Kris? I was like....wtf!!! Ha! The guys in china must literally race through these belts to get them done by a certain timeframe!

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Whilst better pictures are starting to emerge now it's still undeniable that despite the unprecedented amount of delays this still doesn't come close to the prototype :(

Official Sideshow Batman PF

You can see the upside down pouch a bit better here...

unymunyr.jpg

That's a shame. I think it looks really good otherwise. Maybe they were going for this look?

batzarro-sb5.jpg

This fig is looking better and better with every pic, now I want one :yess:

Modus photos are much better but not perfect in terms of the sleeve does not fit right on the arm perfectly as it was on the proto and it looks anatomically wrong...

I think it looks great, can't wait to get mine. I'm not till the second batch on the 20th though :(

Well, its already being listed for $750 on ebay with the average around $650. Which is almost double the price.

Did anybody notice the armpit issue? I don't know if anyone noticed yet.

These new pics have made me do a complete about face on this statue - I was extremely apprehensive (I can live with the armpit but the face coloring in the initial pics bothered me) but in natural lighting, it seems the shadow turned out fine. Can't wait til I'm charged on the 20th now!

Official Sideshow Batman PF

More beautiful pics guys...it's amazing how from some bad quality pics and early pandemonium online to now seeing the Bats PF in all it's glory!! It's just stunning from certain angles!

u6y8e8y4.jpg

ydutudez.jpg

unypeny7.jpg

Back