Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

So she doesn't say that the armpit issue is on all of them. Sounds like she is only referring to the symbol and gap there.

Im hoping that the entire costume is the issue. She does say that the costume gets moved around during shipping, I'm wondering if it can be pulled back and down so that it aligns better. We'd know if one of the ppl thatve gotten it had actually tried it rather than just taking pics and posting them before any attempts.

I sorta like the dark skin hue, makes it look like he's been at it for a few days, sorta like the beginning of Knightfall

From the SF Boards.
jmk0.jpg

I hope Harley Quinn doesn't have these issues . . . . . . . . . . .

Will someone post a video of this, as it seems that pics aren't helping so far

Im hoping that the entire costume is the issue. She does say that the costume gets moved around during shipping, I'm wondering if it can be pulled back and down so that it aligns better. We'd know if one of the ppl thatve gotten it had actually tried it rather than just taking pics and posting them before any attempts.

Yeah, isn't there one member on here that has it that can "futz" with it and let us know and take a non-flash pic? :pray:

it will be nice to c a few people cancelling this , so SS gets a f... lesson, and learn to respect their customers

jeez took over 30 minutes to catch up on this thread from last night

anyone thought of tying fishing wire around is arm? Not sure how well it will blend in or how noticeable it will be from viewing. But it seems better then using fabric glue.

it will be nice to c a few people cancelling this , so SS gets a f... lesson, and learn to respect their customers

They don't seem to care. With a waitlist a mile long, they will find someone willing to settle for something not advertised. If people actually didn't act like crack addicts with all SSC puts out it might be different. It would take a huge amount of cancellations and people just are going to overlook things, tell themselves they can live with it and move on to the next piece, with SSC not learning anything and the customer not learning anything. I've been guilty of being burned by them, yet buying another one. I got so caught up in the price for shipping and the overall price, I forgot that Q/C is the overall problem with SSC.

What is really needed is for Gentle Giant, PopCultureshock or some other statue fabricator to put out competing products.

Before we go down for 8 to 24 hours. Let's remember the good times in this thread...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0[/ame]

What is really needed is for Gentle Giant, PopCultureshock or some other statue fabricator to put out competing products.

Gentle Giant is NO competition - they can suck a bowl of **** Graysons.
PCS is good but still have a ways to go before they can catch up to SSC in terms of overall product. They've been getting better though. This and more SSC knows. They read the forums. For every 5 ppl that are pissed, there are 2 ppl that are not so pissed and/or okay with it and can "manage". They've been at it 20 years, their fan base just keeps growing. Doesn't make it fair or good business regardless though.

A big thank u to SSC for updating my knowledge on where Batman original comes from....eviva Mechico

Gentle Giant is NO competition - they can suck a bowl of **** Graysons.
PCS is good but still have a ways to go before they can catch up to SSC in terms of overall product. They've been getting better though. This and more SSC knows. They read the forums. For every 5 ppl that are pissed, there are 2 ppl that are not so pissed and/or okay with it and can "manage". They've been at it 20 years, their fan base just keeps growing. Doesn't make it fair or good business regardless though.

Gentle Giant have produced some truly beautiful fully sculpted 1/4 scale statues that have a paint job that blow just about anything SSC has done.

The issue of course is the lack of licenses, their long *** wait times, the ho hum bases and certain connections they are missing (like working with Legacy to perfect the Iron Patriot design)

Hey were back! Boy this new setup is busy looking/hard on the eyes.

The pics so far have got to be having a major role. The base looks like a different color in each one. (At least as far as the paint goes). INSIDER over on SF got one that looked like it had minimal stretching. Really curious to see how this plays out as more should be getting theirs today.

looks like we are back up, let the whining and complaining about Batman commence. :panic:

Back