Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

You two remind me of a couple of Batman Villains...
180px-Tweedledum_and_Tweedledee_img.jpg

$1 says CBG doesn't know who that is.

Tweedledee and Tweedledum, how much money did I win for answering correctly? Did I win at Batman PF? Darn, he isn't going to be worth anything in the future 'cause they made way too many. JK Folks, all in good fun... don't get your blood pressure up over it... I couldn't resist. :wink1: :rotfl:peace

:)

EX or fail is straight bs...it should be EX/REG or fail. Even then the not having a statue in your collection is purely up to the individual collector as we all have different tastes.

Collecting is about you and anyone who thinks otherwise is in this show for the wrong reasons.

Agreed. The EX is way overrated on this one. I canceled mine and am going to wait for the Keaton 89' Batman.

Ex for american collector is very very easy but all we are living outside the Movies country have to pay 150$ each time we buy a ex

That's crazy! :horror

That's democracy :lol

that's the dilemms that implies to buy an EX for all non-americans

If I were American citizen :

One,you not always sleep quiet :rotfl

And two, ill buy,without no doubt, the ex all times,(because it's only 10-20$ of difference)

Electroshock is absolutely right. Ex is basically double Pf price for me. Us, international collectors don't have the luxury to refund the statue also, should there be damages with the statue we receive. So the Americans should feel lucky :)

And two, ill buy,without no doubt, the ex all times,(because it's only 10-20$ of difference)

There's usually no difference in price, unless the buyer lives in California (where Sideshow is located) and gets charged sales tax.

It really sucks that you guys have such high penalties on imports. Shipping is understandable, but VAT and customs duties are just plain evil.

Waited so long for the Bats PF EX that there was no way I was gonna cancel the order. I need to see this inhand before deciding whether to move it on or not...

Official Sideshow Batman PF

Yeah, it's a ways off I think at the moment. Hopefully can get my current orders in without tax. This time next year I would expect we'll be paying gst.

Edit; this time THIS year lol

I print a custom poster of Batman to put behind the pf ,i will post pic later when i framed it

Back