Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Yeah I'm pretty sure he did talking of the Joker PF. I always think of the Killing Joke when look at my one.

Didn't Canale already say he was inspired by Bolland for the Joker PF. This could easily be the case here with Batman as well...:lecture

Yes the Joker was Bolland inspired it looks that Bats is also. I am just surprised that I did not see it before. It was not until I saw those unpainted photos that I noticed it. Which is strange because I love the way Bolland draws bats. I noticed it right away with the Joker. But without question it is Bolland inspired IMO.

What is also funny is that I did notice that the Bruce W. Nose on the PF could be seen coming out of the bottom of the Mask and I thought about how that was how Bolland's Batman looked but I never went any farther then that.

Yeah I wish they kept the long ears on this head. Which is funny because I actually like Batman with the smaller Jim Lee type ears but this sculpt looks better with the long ears.

And personally I have no use for the other head sculpt. I don't like his profile and I don't like that he is looking straight ahead. The body sculpt, especially the cape seems to be made for the Batman to be looking to the side. Straight ahead really makes the Cape look awkward.

Yeah I wish they kept the long ears on this head. Which is funny because I actually like Batman with the smaller Jim Lee type ears but this sculpt looks better with the long ears.

And personally I have no use for the other head sculpt. I don't like his profile and I don't like that he is looking straight ahead. The body sculpt, especially the cape seems to be made for the Batman to be looking to the side. Straight ahead really makes the Cape look awkward.

Huh...I'm the opposite...I love the straight-on face. I seriously was considering not buying this if all they gave was the face looking to the side (although, I thought it looked ok in the comic-con pics). To each his own :)

Huh...I'm the opposite...I love the straight-on face. I seriously was considering not buying this if all they gave was the face looking to the side (although, I thought it looked ok in the comic-con pics). To each his own :)

Yeah. People seem to be split on this. I just dont think the long eared Bats has enough detail on the cowl. I also hate the way the profile looks. The forhead and the nose just slope into each other. But like you said....To each his own.

The head, cowl and base are the weak points of the statue.

He is gonna look so good next to Joker, the ultimate display.

Nope Bats and Supes is where it is at.... Joker is just a ... well... Joke .................. I kid I kid

Epic is not the right word I guess cause it is not in my opinion, at least this statue doesn't match the awesomeness of Batman. I am still undecided to have it in fact...

You LOVE GL... but aren't a fan of Batman:cuckoo:.... I am joking, but that throws me for a loop a bit

Bro, I am the ultimate fan of Batman but it is hard to understand why one of the heads which SS decide to make him sad for example? Maybe they see the future that he'll lost his son Damien in the comics:)? And what about that awful choice of his cape action? Further SS photos are so dark and because of creating an artistic atmosphere which is silly I think, his lips looks like he uses a lipstick?? As I said before Batman is an awesome character but that interpretation of him doesn't match that adjective!

Nope Bats and Supes is where it is at.... Joker is just a ... well... Joke .................. I kid I kid

Bats and Supes will look great no doubt but Bats and Joker are needed like milk and cookies.

Bro, I am the ultimate fan of Batman but it is hard to understand why one of the heads which SS decide to make him sad for example? Maybe they see the future that he'll lost his son Damien in the comics:)? And what about that awful choice of his cape action? Further SS photos are so dark and because of creating an artistic atmosphere which is silly I think, his lips looks like he uses a lipstick?? As I said before Batman is an awesome character but that interpretation of him doesn't match that adjective!

I feel sorry for you that you dont like the fig dude :1-1:

I agree a bit about the cape. I think there is a better way to place it. The sweeping in the air off his shoulder just does not look right. He also has that femmy look from some angles.

I am hoping in hand none of these issues will matter. Otherwise it's full of win.

Kqva7hc.jpg

ZsQo0NG.jpg

Back