Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I'm afraid that time has come and gone, my friend.

I have NO idea why, but that has ALWAYS been one of my favorite lines from any movie:lecture

B55055F4-633E-41BD-8E55-2BF2D4AE8664-13829-00000D68285B8AC0_zpsf266c082.jpg

My goodness that was a super long post hehe. But thanks for the foto of Michaelangelo, sure is interesting.

My goodness that was a super long post hehe. But thanks for the foto of Michaelangelo, sure is interesting.

When I graduated from university, as an environmental engineer by the way wasn't in art school, I went on a whirl wind tour of Europe with a few friends. We had this AWESOME guide who was like a human spong, when he was exposed to cool facts he remembered them all, and shared them along the way.. Like the fact that the Police sing "Every move you make" was written from the point of view of Dr. Frankenstein to his Monster. Needless to say he kept our attention.

Well the guy was also a HUGE art buff so when we were on the tour he shared just about everything he ever knew about the DaVinci or Michaelangelo, hell any piece that interested him really, pieces we were lookin at. He spent half an hour showing me a bunch of the viewing angle tricks Michelangelo used on just the David. Being a pencil and paper artist since I was 4, well I was totally his ***** and tried to take it all in. Give me the words ART + TRICK and I am like a kid in a candy store.

So yeah, I learned a lot from that guide, and I thought I would share a little bit with some fellow sculpture lovers. I am sorry the post was a little long...:rotfl

Hi Guys

I'm from Canada and new to the forum but an old hand in the collecting hobby. Wanted to introduce myself, show my modest collection and share my excitement for this upcoming BATMAN masterpiece.

I only have 2 PF's at the moment (Joker EX and Jessica Rabbit) Ivy EX and Batman EX are on the way. And for this year My trigger finger looms over SUPERMAN, WONDER WOMAN and any Batman or Superman related characters as long as they are done well. I'm trying to stay very focused hens "Sharp Collector" when it comes to my PF collection. The statement quality over quantity definitely applies to my collecting style, so there is an exit strategy when I know my PF line is complete.

I'm looking forward to share my opinions and enthusiasm in the coming months and years in regards to our PF Collecting Hobby.

Best Regards and hope you guys like my collection.

SHARP COLLECTOR

Hi Guys

I'm from Canada and new to the forum but an old hand in the collecting hobby. Wanted to introduce myself, show my modest collection and share my excitement for this upcoming BATMAN masterpiece.

I only have 2 PF's at the moment (Joker EX and Jessica Rabbit) Ivy EX and Batman EX are on the way. And for this year My trigger finger looms over SUPERMAN, WONDER WOMAN and any Batman or Superman related characters as long as they are done well. I'm trying to stay very focused hens "Sharp Collector" when it comes to my PF collection. The statement quality over quantity definitely applies to my collecting style, so there is an exit strategy when I know my PF line is complete.

I'm looking forward to share my opinions and enthusiasm in the coming months and years in regards to our PF Collecting Hobby.

Best Regards and hope you guys like my collection.

SHARP COLLECTOR

Welcome to the Freak Show.... And that is awesome room m8

Welcome, Sharp. Are the cases from Cases 4 Collectibles? I've been thinking about trying their product but they are pricey.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

For those who were asking, the cases are custom made to my specification by a local business. It is Located in the GTA Ontario (Canada). Here is the link to the website. They might ship there work internationally but I don't know for certain.

https://www.plexiplus.info/

Thanks for the welcome guys.

For those who wanted to know more about the cases, they were custom made to my specifications by a local business. (Located in the GTA Ontario Canada) They might ship internationally but I don't know for sure.

Here is the link....

https://www.plexiplus.info/

The case for Joker was about $75 and is 15" X 27" inches. Very big :)

This dimensions will fit most PF's but for Batman and Superman I have something spacial coming, a case measuring 18" X 30".

I have attached the schismatics I made to have my cases created. Hope this helps. I made them in 3 Sizes.

They are made from plexy glass and take a bout a week to complete.

You can take the measurements and use them at your local Pleaxy Glass Craftsmen if you have any in your area.

Hope this Helps,

SHARP COLLECTOR

Back