Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

After how good joker turned out, I cant wait for this.

If you are amazed by this Joker PF, wait until you see Batman PF in person, guarantee you will be blown away. I saw all 3 together (with ivy) at the con, they were displayed in the same case, joker got my least attention and Batman got the most. Everytime I saw that case my eyes went straight to look at the Bat, which is the best PF ever made IMHO.

If you are amazed by this Joker PF, wait until you see Batman PF in person, guarantee you will be blown away. I saw all 3 together (with ivy) at the con, they were displayed in the same case, joker got my least attention and Batman got the most. Everytime I saw that case my eyes went straight to look at the Bat, which is the best PF ever made IMHO.

I tell you, with the right case, lighting, background etc, Bats will look phenominal. Can't wait!

I tell you, with the right case, lighting, background etc, Bats will look phenominal. Can't wait!

Trust me even without case, lighting, background, etc, he already look phenomenal.

With such a high ES I hope there is one for everyone here. I am telling you guys you don't want to miss this.

Trust me even without case, lighting, background, etc, he already look phenomenal.

With such a high ES I hope there is one for everyone here. I am telling you guys you don't want to miss this.

You had me at "Trust Me". :hi5:

Ivy looks great, at first glance I wasn't interested but when I got a closer look, the face, the pose, Plus my wife really liked it so I'm getting.

great wife. Hope we are all lucky that way. I know I am and that is important. It can't be hard debating why we NEED these statues ;)

Ivy looks great, at first glance I wasn't interested but when I got a closer look, the face, the pose, Plus my wife really liked it so I'm getting.

Haha my wife just told me I couldn't get this one because she doesn't want skanky ladies in her house.

Happy days :yess: :banana

You had me at "Trust Me". :hi5:

:lol me to :lecture

Sweeettt :rock :duff :hi5:

I ordered the EX on minute one after he was up :lol

Mine was about minute 5 cause my computer and my wife's computer at work would do nothing!!!!!!! Talk about stressfull!!!!:gah:

You know it. This was actually my first statue order. Think about getting a reg joker PF to go along with bats.

DO IT NAOWW! I put an order in for the joker tonight after seeing in hand pics, originally had zero interest in him.

DO IT NAOWW! I put an order in for the joker tonight after seeing in hand pics, originally had zero interest in him.

Yeah I am going to jump on it I think soon. No rush as its back ordered now. Congrats on ordering one Irvy, your right the in hand pics look awesome.

Yeah I am going to jump on it I think soon. No rush as its back ordered now. Congrats on ordering one Irvy, your right the in hand pics look awesome.

after all the pics and videos I must admit it's a great piece, but still.... he just doesn't amaze me and since I can't afford being a completionist anyway I can't help thinking better pieces will come (Superman, Catwoman, Harley etc.) I know besides Bats he is the most important char in the Bats universe, but i just can't do it.... for now anyways, I've been known to change my mind before ;)

I also don't care a whole lot for him. Everyone's pics look great! I hate the pose, but I would like to have him to go along with Batman. I know how important the Joker is in the world of Batman. It's like having peanut butter but no jelly!

It saddens me to hear ppl questioning..whether to get joker....Batman vs. Joker....The epitome of Superhero vs. Villan

Get Joker!!!!

I can wait for Bats!!! So exciting....the anticipation of waiting for something so Great is just awesome!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

and Knowing that HE"S COMING!!!!

Back