SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think done correctly he could sell pretty well, especially considering the success of Arrow on the CW and if they use villains for Green Arrow it won't be too hard to sell them Drathstroke for example.

I just hope Green Arrow looks like this View attachment 69819 or this View attachment 69820. Preferably the first one, however a mixture could look pretty awesome.

I like hood Arrow better.

The first one with a hood instead of the hat would look pretty cool not gonna lie

Just give the 1's one a removeable hat/ swappable portriat, and add a hood to his existing costume. he's got alot of extra material gathered about his neck already, it would work.

I'd like to see a Tim Drake Robin or Red Robin.

:goodpost::exactly:

Tim Drake Robin (in his original, Neal Adams designed suit) is my number one most wanted from this line. I have a custom one right now... but I'd be first in line for the real thing.

Sallah

Tim Drake Robin (in his original, Neal Adams designed suit) is my number one most wanted from this line. I have a custom one right now... but I'd be first in line for the real thing.

Sallah

HELL YES! Best Robin design!

best robin is Best
adams.jpg

Id like a hooded Robin option like in Arkham City. For some reason a hood just seems so appropriate for that costume now that Ive seen it on him. One things for sure: NO BARE LEGS!!!!!!!

The hooded look brings a big disconnect between Batman and Robin to me in that game. I feel like when he's Robin he has virtually what Batman has but more colorful and not such a big belt. I say leave the good for Green Arrow the Robin in the photo is really IMO all we need for a Robin figure to be great.

Who is going to be taking commissions on adding battle damage to the body to match the ex cowl

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I wish I could afford to buy a second one just for a battle damaged look, I just don't have enough.
Not saying they are over priced, in fact IMO these figures are priced fairly.

:exactly: That is exactly what I want. No Sideshow design tweaking or putting their own flavor on it... Just. That.

Sallah

I am completely with you on this Sallah , I don't want them to change a single thing about the costume. Since I was a kid in the 80's robin has been my favorite character and Tim is my robin. I still remember going to my local comic shop in nanuet, Ny and seeing the posters about the new Robin coming. This would be the grail peice for me. I actually just met Geoff Johns recently and discussed with him how they need to make Tim the new Robin in the new 52.

Sallah

Pretty sure it was Norm Breyfogle who designed Timothy Drake's costume.

I am completely with you on this Sallah , I don't want them to change a single thing about the costume. Since I was a kid in the 80's robin has been my favorite character and Tim is my robin. I still remember going to my local comic shop in nanuet, Ny and seeing the posters about the new Robin coming. This would be the grail peice for me. I actually just met Geoff Johns recently and discussed with him how they need to make Tim the new Robin in the new 52.

And what did he say? :pray:

Back